Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Two on their way. 😊

BobMc

Being a Sanwu fan, had to add two more to my collection. Just ordered a Red Guardian 3watt 445 with a g7 lens and a Spiker 1watt 520 with a g7 lens and the adapter that goes from the Spiker to their BE's. Really like the Guardian series, and been wanting a Spiker 520 1watt for awhile so, I finally broke down and took the plunge. Will do a review when they arrive.:)

Ps. Guess it's back to Mac&Chese.

Pss. I know cheese is spelled with two 'e's. But I'm to broke to add the other one. :D

Last edited:

diachi

Being a Sanwu fan, had to add two more to my collection. Just ordered a Red Guardian 3watt 445 with a g7 lens and a Spiker 1watt 520 with a g7 lens and the adapter that goes from the Spiker to their BE's. Really like the Guardian series, and been wanting a Spiker 520 1watt for awhile so, I finally broke down and took the plunge. Will do a review when they arrive.:)

Ps. Guess it's back to Mac&Chese.

Pss. I know cheese is spelled with two 'e's. But I'm to broke to add the other one. :D

Looking forward to seeing the review!

Don't envy your going back to Mac & Cheese, been there, done that. :crackup: Worth it? Probably!

BobMc

Thanks Diachi. Shall do, I ordered expedited shipping so it's probably under two weeks before it hits the house.

M&C is getting kinda old, thinking if switching to Subways? :)

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Mac'n'cheese is nice. :p
Enjoy them when they arrive. I'll look forward to seeing your review. :beer:

diachi

Thanks Diachi. Shall do, I ordered expedited shipping so it's probably under two weeks before it hits the house.

M&C is getting kinda old, thinking if switching to Subways? :)

Could always just upgrade to hamburger helper. :p

BobMc

Mac'n'cheese is nice. :p
Enjoy them when they arrive. I'll look forward to seeing your review. :beer:

Thanks, Curtis :)
I'll throw in some beam shots. Looking forward to the unlimited duty cycle on the Spiker.

Could always just upgrade to hamburger helper. :p

Hamburger helper? Great idea, might even be better than Subway.(except, you've got to do the dishes)
:D

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
You're welcome Bob. We always enjoy beam shots here. Unlimited duty cycle is always desirable, unless it is an NUBM44. :p

Awesome, enjoy those beasts when they arrive! Yep, I've also experienced having no money left in my bank account and having to watch for every dollar I spend until I can afford my next laser! :D

-Alex

BobMc

Awesome, enjoy those beasts when they arrive! Yep, I've also experienced having no money left in my bank account and having to watch for every dollar I spend until I can afford my next laser! :D

-Alex

Thanks Hap, shall do:)

It does seem like sometimes I'm just working for lasers. :tinfoil:

Awesome! Glamour shots are welcomed once they arrive!! :D

"Glamour shots" that's to funny EP, thanks for the chuckles. :crackup:

Will definitely post some "glamour shots" :D

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Curious, why would a 044 unlimited duty cycle not be a good thing. Am I missing something? :thinking:

An NUBM44 is the only laser I have where I don't leave it on long enough to need a unlimited duty cycle. It's too dangerous.:p Utilising that duty cycle will leave you without a house, or ceiling fans. Just check out Accutronitis's pics. :D

BobMc

An NUBM44 is the only laser I have where I don't leave it on long enough to need a unlimited duty cycle. It's too dangerous.:p Utilising that duty cycle will leave you without a house, or ceiling fans. Just check out Accutronitis's pics. :D

:crackup: gotcha :)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
:D Being in California, you are going to want your ceiling fans. ;) :crackup: