Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Two new CR2's free to a good home!

Trevor

I bought them to review the laser from WLASER. They're two brand new Energizer Lithium CR2's. Cost me $10 and I have no laser that can use them, and don't plan on getting one anytime soon.

I hate to see them go to waste. So, free to a good home - as long as they're used then recycled. :)

-Trevor

I need them, my SF-AW from Charlie's GB is going into Jayrob's Stainless Steel CR2. I'd love to have these! Do you know a good place to get a charger for em?

I'd love to have them. I'll make them work in a CR123A host that is hosting a PHR with a huge heatsink. :)

I need them, my SF-AW from Charlie's GB is going into Jayrob's Stainless Steel CR2. I'd love to have these! Do you know a good place to get a charger for em?

These are not rechargeable.
I'd take 'em but I know I honestly don't need them lol (I promise I'd recycle though ;) )

But really, I'd suggest giving it to a noob who just wants to try out some lasers before getting a charger set.

I know a store that has the CR2 primarys really cheap, so if more are needed, I could buy and send them 2 for about $4 (inc. USA shipping). -Glenn

Last edited:
Are you going to draw a name to see who gets lucky?? if so put my name in the hat too.

It didn't say 'CR2' on the list, and I didn't know the 5 number 'code name' for it.

daguin

I bought them to review the laser from WLASER. They're two brand new Energizer Lithium CR2's. Cost me $10 and I have no laser that can use them, and don't plan on getting one anytime soon.

I hate to see them go to waste. So, free to a good home - as long as they're used then recycled. :)

-Trevor

This is the spirit that makes LPF great. If I could rep you again I would.

Peace,
dave