Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TrustFire TR003-P4 charger - best product warnings ever!

Ordered this about a week ago along with some IMRs from AvidVaper... anyways, the warnings go as follow

DSCN0479.jpg

I've a 17670 Ultrafire cell with the following warning, misspelling and random caps included:

WARNING
The voltgae of full charge
and empty condition is 4.2V
and 2.75V, Respectively.
It is dangerous to heat,Throwing
into fire or charging reversely.

Just waiting for the day when I have time to take it to the ol' recycling shop.

Last edited:

Fiddy

Haha! On my HID kit for my car headlights it read, "dont look into the bulb when its on or your eyes will be scalded"

Joe Mo

Haha! On my HID kit for my car headlights it read, "dont look into the bulb when its on or your eyes will be scalded"

I tell that to my kids every day.

I don't have kids though.

Last edited:
Haha that's pretty hilarious.
Next thing you know, they're selling Chinese lasers for kids stating on the warning label... "Face Exposure: Laser Radiation Emitted from the Aperture!"

rhd

There's a line on the standard CNI warning sheet that always catches me... I think it is something along the lines of: "Do not allow use by mentally retarded or mental disorders."

There's a line on the standard CNI warning sheet that always catches me... I think it is something along the lines of: "Do not allow use by mentally retarded or mental disorders."

That describes the majority of the forum. :crackup:

That's a good charger. Charges my batteries right at the 4.2 volt threshold. Only gripe is the 12 volt socket is not the standard 3.5mm. But I ordered some of the smaller plugs to solve that problem.

This is English or in the case of Ultrafire "Chinglish".
I've seen some pretty hilarious stuff here in Korea too!

"No use, bad words here! Damages to the brains, and the unborn!" You have been warn
strictly speaking!

~ Translation: Do not use foul language here! Might cause problems in unborn children.
You have been warned!
(Koreans still believe that unborn children can hear and understand swear words)