Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TRADES FEEDBACK

mw1111

hey SenKat i bet you get a real ego trip every time you look at this thread, and i cant say it isnt rightly deserved! ::)

anyways, so far i have had great experiences with two outgoing members:

SenKat (Duh)
Daedal (awesome build quality)

S

SenKat

scopeguy20 said:
Hey Tom!  Thanks for the red burner.  Just as sharp a beam as I could want. I got it today, 11-21-07 Dorcy flashlight body is very cool too!  Thanks Again!  -Glenn  
(sorry if it seems off topic, but I want to give Death Angel (Tom) credit for the making it and delivery as promised!

NOT off topic at all ! THAT is what this thread is for, to acknowledge good or bad trades - and HOPEFULLY give out constructive feedback on how service could be improved ! I honestly tell you all this : Feedback, whether good or bad is immaterial, it only exists to be used as a guide for the seller to improve themselves - no other reason. With constructive feedback, EVERYONE will improve - and everyone will be happy, too :)

[smiley=thumbup.gif] to drlava for a successful trade, and in the end both of us got something worth having :)

disma

I have been in several group buys,  I highly recomend these people:
group buys:
Senkat: Awesome person to deal with!
Daedal: Awesome person as well!

I also bought some laser goggles from pseudonomen137, Another very awesome guy! He added some really cool stuff as a supprise in the package! Thanks Pseudo!

Yobresal sold me an awesome digital camera for realy good price! :D

Max

yea doc lava had extremly fasst shipping, and DDL and Senkat, and Xarlyx all very good sales people

Kudos to "toked323"! He's as good as his word. The DX true 30mW laser arrived in perfect condition and in only a couple of days. Thanx!

Sh0oNuFF sold me a couple lasers and they were in great condition and he shipped them fast!

Thanks,
Thor

Great deal on a Dragon case and 15 mW WL Evolution from me_too_lazy !!!
The unit looks like brand new, Box, packaging and all, and it is easily over 15 mW when I get back my LPM (out for Calibration) I can't wait to test it. I ran it through a lens and it smoked black plastic instantly it looks like about 30 mW to me! Thanks! Happy New Year to ALL!

Everyone probably already knows this but Daedal is a really top guy I have dealt with. I got a bluray in a box and this thing really makes me happy. Also the warmth I hear from his posts and messages warms my heart. I would like to thank all the mods! They are great people as this is a really super community largely thanks to our mods! Thanks too all of you who use the forum I find information, entertainment and an active community here!

Freyth sent me a red andy_con laser, really fast and great deal! This guy is too cool! Hope to return the favor one fine day! What a guy!
:) ;D :) ;D :) ;D :) ;D :) ;D :)

I bought some lasershades off me_too_lazy.

Great transaction, fast shipping (Although we are only maybe 100-200km away from eachother), good packing (bubblewrap that kept me occupied for quite a while). Lovin the lasershades!

spensa

I bought a nice little laser from yobresal great guy fast responses to my question great service and fast shipping great transaction

Hello All,

I recently purchased multiple items (red diode, cap sets, more) from Xarylx and everything was above and beyond what was advertised.

His attention to detail is supreme and the transaction couldn't have been more professional.

As someone who has been around the block, too many times to count, I will say for sure you can safely bet on a straight-up deal w/ X at anytime.

All the praise.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Thanks,
Joenobody

Hello Again,

I have had the pleasure of dealing w/ me_too_lazy on a NL cap set.

Everything went smooth as silk. It was sent very promptly and arrived safely.

Thanks for a fast and easy transaction.

Regards,
Joenobody
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hello to all,

I purchased two WL Lasers from pontiacg5 (a fusion and a pulsar w/ lens kit) and I was very pleased w/ the deal.

Both came in excellent shape, packed well in their original wooden boxes, including the outer protective boxes.

This was a very straight up deal w/ no problems at all along the way.  ;)

Pontiacg5 has joined my list of trustworthy people to deal w/ from LPF.

Thank you!
Joenobody
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Good Sale with member02!

I sent a personal check for a large quantity of tantalum surface mount capacitors. I received them quickly and in good condition. Good price, good communication.... good guy!

Thanks Stephen! Your caps will help protect dozens of Sony diodes from an untimely spike! :)

Dave Xanatos