Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TRADES FEEDBACK

T

timelord

This thread is for those who have made trades with members and wish to say thank you for good honest trading, and also as a reference for others to know who is good to do business with and who is not etc.

I'll kick off first: I've done business with SenKat and he's a top bloke and very honest too.
I have no hesitation now or in the future in making tranactions with him. You can trust SenKat 100%....

S

SenKat

I will give Kudos to a few folks to save space in this thread !

Windstrings - GREAT guy - ultra-reliable, would bend over backwards to help folks, too ! (Aries 175)

Psuedo - 100% awesome !  Highly recommend dealing with him - goes above and beyond to help out ! (TEC and Diodes)

Timelord -  Pays so fast, I barely agree to a deal before the money is there !  ;D (misc. stuff, and Coherent Lasercheck)

Stevetexas - Paid lightning fast, as well ! (Glowtorch Red)

Dragonfusion - Well, he never paid (cause it was free !) but super nice guy ! (5mw Leadlight)

Sniper - Paid fast as well, great communications ! (150/261mw Greenie)

simpleman442 - Paid super fast, excellent communications ! (Nexus & Dragon case)

Crailtap25 - Super nice guy - I tested and reviewed his Envee (and returned it, too !)

Me_Too_Lazy - Won the Charity Auction for the 50mw greenie - paid fast - only hold up was on my part - trying to figure out how to setup the auction !

Jeffwilson34 - Super fast payment - thanks a ton !

I will add to this list if I have left anyone off inadventantly !

I have worked with Senkat and yes he's 100% reliable

I have also dealt with Pseudo, he gives you free balloons!! Can't go wrong there!

Though I have not traded or purchased anything from other LPF forum members (yet), I think this thread is a good idea. Can I make a suggestion - that posters edit their feedback lists (like Senkat's example) instead of making new posts every time, so as to keep the length of the thread within reason over time and make finding information easier?

If/when I do business with another LPF member, I will place feedback in this post.

SenKat is 100% reliable.. i sent him my 120mW EnVee for testing, and he sent it back right away. And also, i agree with Ragnarok about the feedback list.. It would also be great if people could have feedback updated in their profile.. much like eBay.

T

timelord

Top man is our SenKat as promised my Coherent lasercheck arrived in prestine condition. And to my complete surprise the parcel had a really pleasant suprise!!!!! A bonus package!!!!! 12 LITHIUM E2 AAA BATTERIES :)
Thank you very much SenKat and a real pleasure doing business with you too...

Attachments

• S1030204_640x480.JPG
    S1030204_640x480.JPG
    249 KB · Views: 238
S

SenKat

You are most welcome, Lee....you wanna know the bad thing about all of that ? I STILL have not tried out Lithium batteries for myself, yet ! LOL

T

timelord

SenKat said:
You are most welcome, Lee....you wanna know the bad thing about all of that ?  I STILL have not tried out Lithium batteries for myself, yet ! LOL
I'll mess about with outputs and different batteries, if i remember right pseudo said they don't increase mw's they just last longer than alkalines.

Attachments

• S1030207_640x480.JPG
    S1030207_640x480.JPG
    224 KB · Views: 168
I just received the 125mw green I bought off SenKat
He shipped it super fast and its is a nice little laser.

T

timelord

Well SenKat has made me a happy man again my diodes have arrived from the group buy along with some other goodies too.
2 x 240mw red diodes, 2 x diffraction gratings, 30 laser safety stickers and a free soldering iron ;) Cheers mate TOP MAN!! :)

Attachments

• S1030602_640x480.JPG
    S1030602_640x480.JPG
    266.3 KB · Views: 176
S

SenKat

SWEET ! Glad it all made it there okay....I didn't see the silver solder in the package - did that make it ???

T

timelord

SenKat said:
SWEET !  Glad it all made it there okay....I didn't see the silver solder in the package - did that make it ???
Yea the silver solder was in there mate i just unwrapped it first before i photographed it all and forgot to put the solder back in ;)
I'm glad my camera is clear enough to see small details like that :cool: Good for a point and shoot 10mp :)

S

SenKat

WHEW ! Good deal ! See if you can pick up some solder flux somewhere in town - it makes soldering a breeze !

T

timelord

SenKat said:
WHEW !  Good deal !  See if you can pick up some solder flux somewhere in town - it makes soldering a breeze !
I'm on it mate my dad has a couple of pots in his shed so i'll be up t see him tomorrow ;)