Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TRACKING OF YOUR IGORT's LASER ORDER!

zavor

nothing recived this week either :( , if it was sent in feb like igor told me the day before the shipment i think is lost :(

mgc8

zavor said:
nothing recived this week either :( , if it was sent in feb like igor told me the day before the shipment i think is lost :(

So it's true then, the packages have been sent in February? If so, they are obviously lost, since more than a month has passed :( Maybe it had something to do with that snow-storm back then? Probably too many packs were back-logged and the post mishandled them... That is the worst of all possibilities, since it means more work for Igor to track and hopefully find them in order to reship. I was hoping he simply didn't have time to send everything and they'd be safely somewhere on his desk, awaiting expedition. Alas, this was a long and adventurous saga, especially for all of us in Europe :-/

mgc8 said:
So it's true then, the packages have been sent in February?
No that's not true. The U.S. "multipack" was sent first ~end of Feb. and the individual non-U.S. were sent afterwords. As for my own 6x, my best guess is that it was shipped ~11th of March.

Even so, it's the 21st and I received one from NZ shipped five days ago. Not to mention my O-Like HK order took eight business days. All U.S. orders took five-six business days.

And contrary to popular belief, SI is not in the stone age. It was the first CEE Country to convert to the Euro (01/2007) it's GDP per capita rivals SK and is not too far behind HU & CZ, so it's time to stop blaming their postal services I think...  ;)

zavor

well last mail i can get from Igor on 10 feb was " I'm preparing shipments all day long. Yours is being shipped tomorrow or the day after tomorrow at the latest."

mgc8

Traveller said:
No that's not true. The U.S. "multipack" was sent first ~end of Feb. and the individual non-U.S. were sent afterwords. As for my own 6x, my best guess is that it was shipped ~11th of March.
Without any direct information from Igor (and it's not like we can ask him right now), all we can do is speculate and read between the lines. So far, only two possibilities seem valid: either he was too busy with his business issues and didn't have time to post the lasers (as I previously thought, and would be quite understandable given the situation) or, like the past few messages around here seem to imply, he did send the lasers around the middle of February, yet they are still missing -- which would definitely mean a post screw-up. What could be the third option? Alien abduction? :)

Traveller said:
[And contrary to popular belief, SI is not in the stone age. It was the first CEE Country to convert to the Euro (01/2007) it's GDP per capita rivals SK and is not too far behind HU & CZ, so it's time to stop blaming their postal services I think...  ;)
Helioplasma precisely said a few days ago "I don't know in which batch I was, but Igor personnaly contacted me saturday saying the package was found (because it was registered), and has resent it."...
The regular Post is known for mistakes and delays in all countries, it's not like there are no horror stories from the US as well. I for one have had some anger with FedEx for example and that is not even regualar post, and costs an arm and a leg! Add to that the fact that Igor already told us about the Batch #1 package for the US that was lost for a month and subsequently found in a warehouse, and you can certainly presume at least that they would be to blame, eh?

mgc8 said:
[quote author=Traveller link=1236667117/32#35 date=1237643894]No that's not true. The U.S. "multipack" was sent first ~end of Feb. and the individual non-U.S. were sent afterwords. As for my own 6x, my best guess is that it was shipped ~11th of March.
Without any direct information from Igor (and it's not like we can ask him right now), all we can do is speculate and read between the lines. So far, only two possibilities seem valid: either he was too busy with his business issues and didn't have time to post the lasers (as I previously thought, and would be quite understandable given the situation) or, like the past few messages around here seem to imply, he did send the lasers around the middle of February, yet they are still missing -- which would definitely mean a post screw-up. What could be the third option? Alien abduction? :)

Traveller said:
[And contrary to popular belief, SI is not in the stone age. It was the first CEE Country to convert to the Euro (01/2007) it's GDP per capita rivals SK and is not too far behind HU & CZ, so it's time to stop blaming their postal services I think...  ;)
Helioplasma precisely said a few days ago "I don't know in which batch I was, but Igor personnaly contacted me saturday saying the package was found (because it was registered), and has resent it."...
The regular Post is known for mistakes and delays in all countries, it's not like there are no horror stories from the US as well. I for one have had some anger with FedEx for example and that is not even regualar post, and costs an arm and a leg! Add to that the fact that Igor already told us about the Batch #1 package for the US that was lost for a month and subsequently found in a warehouse, and you can certainly presume at least that they would be to blame, eh?[/quote]

Same here, I can only guess from Igor's message that mine was ship some time in late Feb, but i think now it's more likely the case that the stuffs are lost...........

Shipping services are hopeless ....... never never trust them

What makes things worse is now I can't contact Igor anymore to find out what exactly is going on here..

If someone still have contact with Igor, would you mind to help finding out what is going on and see if anything we can help sorting this out?

murrat

All we can do is to wait until the end of March so that Igor will overcome all his tax problems.
Then all will be sorted out I hope :-?

Traveller said:
As for my own 6x, my best guess is that it was shipped ~11th of March.

mgc8 said:
Without any direct information from Igor...

Igor mailed me (err, a week after I mailed him...) on the 11th and told me mine should arrive the same week or early the following week. That "following week" was last week...  ::)

mgc8 said:
...about the Batch #1 package for the US that was lost for a month and subsequently found in a warehouse...

If you want to believe that approx. 10 separate packages destined to 10 different Countries sent [most likely] on different days are all lost in some warehouse in SI, well be my guest...
[smiley=lolk.gif]

Traveller said:
[quote author=mgc8 link=1236667117/32#34 date=1237640448] So it's true then, the packages have been sent in February?

Even so, it's the 21st and I received one from NZ shipped five days ago. Not to mention my O-Like HK order took eight business days. All U.S. orders took five-six business days.

And contrary to popular belief, SI is not in the stone age. It was the first CEE Country to convert to the Euro (01/2007) it's GDP per capita rivals SK and is not too far behind HU & CZ, so it's time to stop blaming their postal services I think...  ;)[/quote]

A little "nationalistic"  ;) plug...according to the CIA and other such sites...Slovenia is ahead of the countries you mentioned...at $ 30,800 we are around the no. 43 mark. So there....ha ;D

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2004rank.html

While this one says we are sharing no.40 with New Zealand.

http://www.photius.com/rankings/economy/gdp_per_capita_2008_0.html

But the postal service does suck pretty hard when sending out of the country. I have also had some bad experience sending out of Slovenia, with the packages not arriving. If you send inside Slovenia mail comes the day after shipping, if you send early enough same day and practically never gets lost...but we are the size of NJ, so it is nothing special.

brtaman said:
But the postal service does suck pretty hard when sending out of the country.

Well then, I stand corrected! Seeing as you live there, you would know... ;)
So what do you think is a reasonable estimate for shipping a package via standard priority air to the outside world...?

The GBP per capita means nothing concerning shipping.
As for me, it's been 9 days since he sent it to me and havn't recieved the laser yet, but it doesn't mean it'll never come. I hope there wasn't another shipping disaster. Traveller told be it could arrive in four buisness days, and WCS, 15 days. I'll update you if I recieve anything this week, if not, see you next week.

Just wondering why, the 6x BLURay has such a high rate of getting into shipping into shipping disaster :eek:, is there some kind of curse.... ::) ::) haha, just joking :p

waiting for my 6x as well, got an email from igor a week ago saying "you will receive your laser very soon now!" but without telling me if the laser was actually posted or not!!so dunno what is going on!
it will get here, sooner later.
i dont believe neither that those 10 packages (to be delivered to 10 different european countries) got lost!!!!

guastafeste said:
waiting for my 6x as well, got an email from igor a week ago saying "you will receive your laser very soon now!" but without telling me if the laser was actually posted or not!!so dunno what is going on!
it will get here, sooner later.
i dont believe neither that those 10 packages (to be delivered to 10 different european countries) got lost!!!!

Which Batch are you in? Batch #3?