Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Top secret laser for sale.

So this may be a bit strange but I'm selling a laser that I can't show around here.... I am working on a laser and I got a few prototypes done, but now I need money to order a whole bunch more. Once it is released, you can then flash it around the forum.

All the info I can give you:
- 445nm
- ~1.3W in high mode
- A bunch of high tech controls.
- A LOCK
- Engraved

$200 shipped

If you are a serious buyer, please pm me and I can show you the rest of the features/modes.

? If you want interest you should really develop more... have a picture or at least a sketch. "A bunch of high tech controls"... go into details. Why post this information as a PM to a serious buyer rather than on your thread?

A LOCK? I'm guessing you mean a key-lock switch? Specifications are best...

You want someone to buy this but you can't show them :crackup::crackup::crackup:
CAUTION 16 year old at play...

Last edited:
@bhwollen. Sorry to say you had to know this type of for sale thread couldn't end well. :(

No offense intended of course, but you might do better working with someone you know first privately.

Well I just wanted to list it just in case somebody was looking for a cool 445. I did say I will go into more detail over pm if people are interested. The lock and all the modes work with a motion of the wrist.

Last edited:

daguin

As you have no doubt noticed, the membership here is not big on clandestine offers ;)

Remember, one man's "cool" is another man's "crappy." :tinfoil:

IMNHO, be up front and open, or work via PM :angel:

Peace,
dave

You got me really curious to know what it looks like. Can you pm me a picture? To tell you the truth i probably wont buy it too. Im low on dough. Haha

Last edited:
You got me really curious to know what it looks like. Can you pm me a picture? To tell you the truth i probably wont buy it too. Im low on dough. Haha

That's me too. I'm curious but couldn't manage anything for quite some time. My lips are sealed though if he wanted to send me some more info. :)

You guys will all see soon enough. I got 10 of them ready to go. Just waiting to buy the last parts.

Spoiler:
pic-3-laserscissors.jpg