Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TOP 30 - BEAMSHOT COMPETITION NUMBER ONE! Vote for your favorites now :)

Well they can't "make number 5 win" since I'm judging the top 15 down to the top 10 haha... but that is slightly obnoxious. Thanks for finding that at least now we know what's going on.

I know that the person who entered it just snapped it and entered it not as a serious picture so it's totally fine. He actually PMd me earlier saying I can take the picture down haha and that he wasn't cheating. I totally understand. Its all good :)

Where are my beamshots? I know they sucked :( Good luck to everybody :)
Btw, can I still add more beamshots?

Last edited:
Where are my beamshots? I know they sucked :( Good luck to everybody :)
Btw, can I still add more beamshots?

I actually don't recall you ever sending in a submission!

Not for this competition, but I have some ideas for one in the upcoming month or two :)

AWESOME! here it is
img_1191.jpg

Had to post :D

Ohhhhh you didn't read the rules! You had to email submissions in to keep anonymity. Read the instructions next time ;)

It's a bit too late now :/ I already cut some out and voting has been going on so it wouldn't be fair. There will be plenty more competitions!!

Bummer Silvershot, that picture is EPIC!!!!! Woulda won for sure. Makes me think I should just not enter next time with that kind of competition! lol ;)

#9 is the best beam pic I've seen in a long time. Props to whoever made that.. very creative!