Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

tj got banned????

Hm, I'm a bit confused now. I've always classed niko as being the beta male trying to oust T_J from his alpha position, but it appears he (niko) thinks he's completely different? That tells you how tricky that bit with interior and exterior perception is.

Oh well. Going to sleep now.

@niko.. Far cry between trolling and rape, my friend.. but I see your point, and I'm really not trolling or defending T_J.

Last edited:
Hm, I'm a bit confused now. I've always classed niko as being the beta male trying to oust T_J from his alpha position, but it appears he (niko) thinks he's completely different? That tells you how tricky that bit with interior and exterior perception is.

Oh well. Going to sleep now.

You're calling me a Beta? Watch your mouth, Chuck is readying his roundhouse kick. ;)

Ebert, you should take anti-troll classes and you'll realize why I said that.

@niko.. Far cry between trolling and rape, my friend.. but I see your point, and I'm really not trolling or defending T_J.

Yeah, I know that, I thought the same as I was writing it but it proved my point and was a clear example so I just left it as it was (I wasn't saying he's a rapist, at all).

stockholm syndrome

apparently i was not the only one being held captive. and since everybody else is reaching far out there with their analogies, i too shall add one. TJ to me is like martin looooother king jr. their legacies continue on even in their passing.

Last edited:
The DARK SIDE of the FORCE was Strong with T_J

Gooodddah
palpatine.jpg