Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Tiny "Micro Labby" Showcase

ZRTMWA

Digi key, parts express, most any electronic parts retailer has them ;)

You can get them with flat keys or barrel keys.

Any links to one at Digi-Key? I'm having trouble finding one, Thanks

Sorry to threadjack meatball

Last edited:

ZRTMWA

Haha a computer tower?

I was actually thinking about the keyswitch for a different possible build. Thanks!

Most professional Lab build ever-- I am wanting to make my own so I posted a FS on these hosts- in B,S,or T. Once I get them I will re-ship same day as PPed. anyone wanting some for $10 plus s&h just let me know-HZ---thanks Meatball--awesome fo' sure...

I have seen those key switches in old tower PCs but nearly all the time the keys are no where to be found-most folks just turn them 'on' and then lose the keys--I will BOLO for them for sure. -------------------Just as soon as two more PM me wanting a host like these I will be ordering them.(should be within the next 3 days) 10$ plus 3.75$ shipped to US. thanks to Meatball and those who have PMed me about the offer.

Ehgemus, if you found a way to fit those round key- switches into your builds, I might have you make a few Mini- RPL battery caps for me.. :)

Ehgemus, if you found a way to fit those round key- switches into your builds, I might have you make a few Mini- RPL battery caps for me.. :)
I planed on building a few host with these key switches but I guess one will go to this new labby.