Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Time to Build More Lasers !

This is what my room looks like right know, when am doing a laser build :wave:

Attachments

• IMG_7041.JPG
    IMG_7041.JPG
    388.1 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_7042.JPG
    IMG_7042.JPG
    470.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7043.JPG
    IMG_7043.JPG
    440.2 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_7044.JPG
    IMG_7044.JPG
    506.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_7045.JPG
    IMG_7045.JPG
    385.8 KB · Views: 100

GSS

Show us the rest of your house, im beginning to think there's no furniture just lasers:thinking:

Lol yes only in this room i have a desk and laptop, i used to have a bed i gave it away this room is visitors room , i purchased a airbad when people visiting, and i turned it in to a laser room hehe :)

And a chair to go with it.

Alan

Hi Alan.
True that buddy and a whole lot of other stuff to I guess when your young building on the floor isn't a problem for the legs to operate normally again when you try to get vertical. LOL. Well whatever works for him nice build..

Rich:)

Pman

I do a lot of building on my computer desk and the top of the washer and dryer lol. Luckily my wife doesn't complain about how bad they look now. Lots of scratches and other marks and maybe some dried epoxy in places. When I am building a lot of custom stuff everything turns into a pretty spread out mess on the floor and top of the box freezer too.

I do a lot of building on my computer desk and the top of the washer and dryer lol. Luckily my wife doesn't complain about how bad they look now. Lots of scratches and other marks and maybe some dried epoxy in places. When I am building a lot of custom stuff everything turns into a pretty spread out mess on the floor and top of the box freezer too.

HI P,
i had set up my shop with a 8ft bench and cabinets when i moved to my newer home. The utility room is very large so made good use of it. And at my previous home i also had a large bench to so i didn't have to find space to build or repair things. My wife would have had my head in the washer and drier your a lucky man to have an understanding spouse,to let you build like that.

Rich:)

:cool:

i just got my led's , for the laser66 build i have all colors led in the size 1.4mm
colors i have are .,pink,green,yellow green,warm white,orange,purple UV,yellow,blue,red,white. :poke:

Attachments

• IMG_7065.JPG
    IMG_7065.JPG
    493 KB · Views: 75