Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Thoughts on Cubote?

Meh, I've never seen the point of welcome posts. It's always the same ol' thing: "Hi, I'm new." "Oh hi, you're new, look at these links." "Oh thanks, I'll look at them even though I don't care, and you won't remember me anyway."

I'd rather have someone jump in with something useful (like above) and not waste everyone's time with formalities.

Haha yes, but I see a lot of senior members here that are very opinionated about the "Welcome" page. Just letting him know before a Vet comes in and chews him out like I was when I first made an account.

ARG

As a new website, you've never even heard of the company appear here.
We do not have any advantage.
So we need to put a price advantage presented to our customers, In order to win more recognition.
Only more customers have got our products, give us more evaluation, more people will understand us, trust us.
Thank each of you to make a fair assessment on cubote.
Thanks!:thanks::thanks:

If you want to win friends and influence people you should take the advice given to you by other members.

You're not making any friends by ignoring good advice, in fact you're making enemies.

upaa27

Cubote.

To make us want to buy your stuff more.

1. Don't constantly advertise your company everywhere to the point that it is spam.

2. PLEASE LEARN TO WRITE IN CLEAR ENGLISH.

3. Take off the watermarks everywhere on your photos. They make it look like a scam.

4. Don't put false statements on your website.

5. Don't post fake reviews on your website.

6. Take our advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARG

ARG

Cubote.

To make us want to buy your stuff more.

1. Don't constantly advertise your company everywhere to the point that it is spam.

2. PLEASE LEARN TO WRITE IN CLEAR ENGLISH.

3. Take off the watermarks everywhere on your photos. They make it look like a scam.

4. Don't put false statements on your website.

5. Don't post fake reviews on your website.

6. Take our advice.

7. Don't have a fake iPhone gift prize on the site

8. Don't sell cycling jerseys on your site, it hurts your credibility.

9. Don't have fake timed sales on the lasers.

Last edited:

rhd

10. Don't call yourself the "most popular laser" when you've had 1 sale to date.

11. Don't use an obscenely large banner ad as your signature.

12. Don't Photoshop fake beamshots on all your photos.

13. Don't make unsubstantiated and unrealistic claims of 5,000 hour + diode lifespans.

Encap

10. Don't call yourself the "most popular laser" when you've had 1 sale to date.

11. Don't use an obscenely large banner ad as your signature.

12. Don't Photoshop fake beamshots on all your photos.

13. Don't make unsubstantiated and unrealistic claims of 5,000 hour + diode lifespans.

All the above plus:

Everyone knows the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
❶ Scammers/Spammers always lie.
❷ If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

You only accept cash payments by Western Union which means there is no recourse for any unhappy buyer. You offer no money back guarantee, you do not guarantee delivery. Many of the product claims are suspect.

You have no credibility as a business. You are completely unknown, have no track record, have no premises, have no physical address, have no telelphone or fax numbers. Nothing about you or Cubote makes you appear to be a legitimate business or manuafacturer of anything except a web site. Everything about your web site screams imaginary business, not real, beware - do not order, do not trust with or send money.

The web site is typical of fake businesses that are only a web site. Cubote appears to be just another one of thousands of Chinese shadow unregistered fake business web sites all "selling" the same items that they don't have and don't know anything about.
As such, there are hundreds of reasons to avoid doing anything with you.

Everything you are doing is creating larger and and larger negative opinions and not just here on LPF.

See: https://safeweb.norton.com/reviews?url=cubote.com

Last edited:
As a dealer, I can tell you that it is possible, and there is even a rather reasonable margin for profit. You will be awed about how cheap things can be made in China.

Well, if WE can be awed at how cheap things can be made in China, than

why don't YOU, awe us here on LPF, by making your prices awesomely cheaper ?!

rhd

Wait a minute? They only take Western Union?

STAY AWAY

I offered to do a review if they sent me a laser for free, but they haven't gotten back to me :na: :na: :na: :na:

ARG

“3. Take off the watermarks everywhere on your photos. They make it look like a scam.”
Because these pictures are taken and we optimized, we do not want to be stolen, so add a watermark.

If you don't want to remove them entirely you can improve them. I see on most of your photos you have 6 or so. Placing only one in the bottom left of the photo would look far more professional.

upaa27

Cubote recently shipped a laser to me to review.

Hopefully they are legit.