Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

This is ridiculous!

I don't care what is written on the ripoff page i came to this forum and all member's i meet are amazing, i never read what other people post hate about LPF i like to experience it my self, the person who wrote this must be a laser company or a dude in china maybe it was YOU haha just kidding :na:

Last edited:
So many people have come and gone through the forum, it's not surprising a few would be disgruntled.

The use of CAPs to EMPHASIZE certain words by the writer was really QUITE amusing, really adds to (in)CREDIBILITY :crackup:

What a crackpot!

Definitely a crackpot! I have been around lasers for 20 years and this is the best forum I have ever come across regarding the topic. There are so many enlightening, knowledgeable, inventive and creative members here that I have already learned so much in the time I have been here reading through all the threads.

I have learned more here at LPF that I know I can trust when I first read it than I could ever hope to learn watching BS like the fake hack stuff people post on social media.

LPF does a good job at keeping information correct, I can't think of any bad information from LPF, and if someone does post incorrect info there are many veterans who will quickly correct it, that little rant is probably just some butt hurt kid who likely got run off for bad etiquette, foul language, or breaking the rules that keep LPF a trusted friendly learning environment.

Haha that's pretty funny. I bet you its someone who works at wicked lasers or laserpointerpro or something haha.

They are very unethical with their advertisements, terrible misrepresentations.

I am the one who wrote the comment under my username(Super cycles and scooters fan) This also reveals my other passion:) I greatly enjoy this forum, and am sad someone would say this about it:cryyy: Also, has anyone bought from laser pointer pro, had a terrible experience. I know they are huge fans of the Chinese MW system(Choose any power they want regardless of the true power):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited: