Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

This is ridiculous!

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes LC, that's it :)

-Alex

H2Oxide

Most of the time I will read and follow before I come to my own conclusion but have been caught up and listened with out doing my own homework.
Of course, I am guilty of this too. I think we all are to some extent. But seeing as this is a quasi-scientific forum, I doubt anybody that actually had any intentions of providing value to the forum would care about a review that was obviously written by someone who just needed to cool off.

Also, 532nd post!

Last edited:

Teej

I haven't been keeping up with this thread after the whole turtle thing, but i agree with all of you guys here. The community is great, and when he said buy from a high quality U.S. seller, he probably meant laser pointer pro HAHAHA!

cake12345

I haven't been keeping up with this thread after the whole turtle thing, but i agree with all of you guys here. The community is great, and when he said buy from a high quality U.S. seller, he probably meant laser pointer pro HAHAHA!
You resurrected a dead thread, last post was almost 3 months ago.

Wow, this thread derailed. I think you guys are right about someone not getting a free laser. Lol, I was also just imaging what it would be like if Laser Pointer Pro had an account on this forum. It would go like this:

LaserPointerPro: We would like to tell you about new 10 watt burning laser 303 for $20

Forum Member: That is fake, I bet it is only 100mw

LaserPointerPro: What is mW :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Also, check out this video! You will get a kick out of it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMv_HV-pnIQ

Last edited: