Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

THIS IS MADNESS - Mitsubishi 639nm 3W "Twin buster" Updated Output test

PhaserBoy

Thanks Rich, GSS said I should contact you about obtaining one of these along with a driver. Also, The DC power requirements. (Remotely located). I'm building a USS Enterprise phaser bank in a model, so will only be used momentarily . No heat sinks needed, space is limited. .no pun intended.. hehe.

This is a 3 and a half year old thread. This conversation should be continued in another thread or by PM. It isn't appropriate to continue it here.

GSS

In all fairness I told new member "PhaserBoy" to chime in when he saw a video of it from Sanwu and found out about the twin beam and he just confused Podo with Lifetime17.
I don't see any harm:)

GSS

The twin beam 638 from Olike that new member Phaserboy linked doesn't seem to have a Gball lens and I don't think the pic is just a generic diode type of pic..
2 different diode's or company's de G balling them and recanning with just a window??

Last edited:
Yea, it looks to be a factory lens can, just haven't seen it before on a twin red diode, it figures though as these would be used in place of the phatlight red led.

GSS

Hopefully someone will in that know's at what minimum these have to be run at to produce the twin beam??

PhaserBoy

thanks for the laser tip. I think lifetime 17 has a similar picture if it hitting a wall from a distance. But it still comes out dual beam on his. I messaged seller, waiting for reply. If that's I will need the correct driver and power supply requirements. I will get a DTR copper housing module.

Reactions: GSS

GSS

I'm sure when he has time he will see at what level it produces that dual bean profile.