Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

this deal has to be fake right?

i found this guy on craigslist selling a 1000mw green laser. now ive read on here that if a deal is too good to be true, it probably is fake so can you guys identify the make or model? im most likely still going to pull the trigger and buy it but i at least want to make sure its 100mw.

High Power 1000mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer

Zeebit

Avoid getting that one. For $100 you can get a decent "cheap" laser that is up to spec. Try buying from Lazerer, Rayfoss or O-Like

id like to do that but im honestly confused with the laser lingo, i just bought 2 blue lasers when i wanted green, so i really dont know what to look for other then power, atleast 100mw. im reading through some posts to learn but still havent found the right laser. any one know of a laser for around $100 thats green and 100mw?

btw ive looked at laserbtb and i think i found some for $100 that were 150mw but the site is confusing when it comes to ordering.

Zeebit

You mean you bought lasers without knowing anything about it? That's some dangerous stuff. You should have done more research before jumping the gun. You could end up injuring yourself or others.

You mean you bought lasers without knowing anything about it? That's some dangerous stuff. You should have done more research before jumping the gun. You could end up injuring yourself or others.

Nice catch bro. Wear shades. Or take the blades.
*Photons stab retinas...*

I have a laserbtb 300mw 532nm and I'm almost sure the laser pictured is the same. Same size same aperture same key, same tail cap cable.

udanis

kmdYO.jpg

ARG

UV filter, what kind of DPSS process are you using? :crackup: I think you mean IR.

Pretty sure he did that on purpose.

I've asked chinese companies if their blue lasers have IR filters :p

udanis

Yeah autocorrect got that one. It was supposed to read does it have an IR or UV filter, to see if he had any idea what he was talking about.