Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Taoist Discovery of Qi – The Scalar Wave Energy of the Galaxy

Ancient ambiguous hypothesis X has opposites somewhere in its construct.
Modern theory Y has opposites somewhere in its construct.
Therefore, ancient ambiguous hypothesis X is the same as modern theory Y.

Laughable. You should know better, sir.

Last edited:
Ancient ambiguous hypothesis X has opposites somewhere in its construct.
Modern theory Y has opposites somewhere in its construct.
Therefore, ancient ambiguous hypothesis X is the same as modern theory Y.

Laughable. You should know better, sir.

Your thoughts on it are more eloquent than mine, which were something along the lines of "Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit." :rolleyes:

For such a hobby, so many judgmental closed minds. I do know better :p

You merely said the site/theory was interesting, Cyp said it it was uninteresting because it's a bunch of bullshit.

Cyp simply dismissed the contents of that link it with the same amount of effort that you spent to post it here.

In fact, his response indicates that he actually read more from that site than just the title, making his response even more qualified than yours.

If you actually find the contents of that link valuable enough to defend or debate, why don't you explain the points that you find interesting? Then you could consider yourself entitled to more than a casual dismissal.

"bull shit" isn't on my list of an intelligent response, it shows a lack of ability to verbalize or put into writing what someone is thinking, or a lack of interest to spend the time to do so.

"bull shit" isn't on my list of an intelligent response, it shows a lack of ability to verbalize or put into writing what someone is thinking, or a lack of interest to spend the time to do so.

Except I've already voiced my main problem with the idea. So this qualm of yours with a word I used later on is misdirection.

You want more specific examples? Here.

They say a SMBH makes qi. No evidence.

They say fermi bubbles are some vague embodiment of yin and yang. But there is no evidence of this, and there is no reason to believe the "northern" bubble is somehow opposite from the "southern" bubble, save for their actual position relative to the galaxy.

"vibratory energy" ... "galactic fractal circuit" ... Actual astronomers don't talk like this.

"the Fermi-Bubble of the Milky Way Galaxy that is a million times more powerful that any exploding star" Sort of odd that supernovae are visible in the day-lit sky. I would expect something a million times brighter to have been detected before 2010.

"fifty million light years in diameter." no, more like 25 thousand.

"According to the ancients Qi is the underling life force within the phenomenal world" - yeah, and according to the ancients, the sun is a god. Argument from authority.

"Qi manifest as the four fundamental forces" That's quite a claim. Where is the evidence?

And I think I'm going to end it with this one because I can't take much more of this:
"Modern science would reject the concept of Qi" Okay, so the ancients knew better than modern science. That seems like a reasonable assertion to you?

I say again, sir: BULLSHIT.