Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Mustard Build!!

hahahahahaha woooooowwww :eek: what if your kid tries to use the mustard, and nothing comes out, so he looks into the squirt nozzel, and tunrs on the laser????

Swordofsalvation said:
hahahahahaha woooooowwww :eek: what if your kid tries to use the mustard, and nothing comes out, so he looks into the squirt nozzel, and tunrs on the laser????
Well...

1. A mustard laser shouldn't be in the fridge in the 1st place.
2. I don't know about you, but i don't have switch on my mustard bottles. I usually squeeze them. Maybe yours have switches on them to make the mustard come out ::)
3. Maybe he doesn't HAVE a kid.

And to think... I spent all that money on flashlights to use as hosts....
You were really thinking outside the box (bottle)!

JSP4th

to answer some more ? i built it using the "ship in a bottle method"

no i don't sell them just buy a mod from hightechdealz, eat alot of hotdogs, go to radioshack and spend 3$ and bingo mustard laser!

yes i have a kid, but he doesn't get anywhere my lasers (he lives with his bitchy mother now)

and yes it is a piece of art plus ya a blu-ray laser impresses friends, but a mustard bottle laser that burns....come on!

This is a cool idea but I think that there should be a constant on and off switch in the middle that clicks on and off when you give the bottle a squeeze. This could easily be done by modding a clicky switch with two wooden dowels and a lot of superglue/epoxy. Just glue the switch to one side of the bottle and glue the dowel to the other side so that when you squeeze it will click the switch!

I would imagine if you do that and squeeze it too hard it might break something wouldn't it?