Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The LEDShoppe Thread

yahhh i buy 5 50s at a time for express shipping ,promo 1560 (15%) discount and to get the pick of the litter of course...

Ledshoppe has just shipped my order. It's realy fast shipment, it < 48h (compare with DX 3-7 days).

I see they run a very good service. If they reply email faster, their service will be great.

Last edited:
I bought a 5mW
The body itself looks a lot like the dx lasers, exept instead of being all black, the back half is a billit type metal. It feels good to hold too, it has some weight to it.

The beam looks great, you can faintly see it in a lighted room and in the dim and dark it is clearly visible, like a light saber :)

One problem I can see is that there is a small artifact on the side of the dot. Its visible in my pictures.

Heres a pic of the beam in the light, followed by dim.

img0213g.jpg

img0212hr.jpg

Receive my from ledshoppe. The shipping very good, it took 5 day from payment. But I have a little disapointed.

Order 5x 50mW green + 2x 5mW green pen, but only receive 5x 50mW green + 1x 5mW green pen.

3 of 50 mW green pen is underpower, they are just bright as my DX 20mW green.

send them a email telling them you didnt receive whole order and 2 were faulty.....customer service has always sent me xtra lasers for faulty ones no questions asked...

send them a email telling them you didnt receive whole order and 2 were faulty.....customer service has always sent me xtra lasers for faulty ones no questions asked...

Thank !!

I contacted ledshoppe. They said I need to return underpower pen, and they'll send me a replace pen.

Ledshoppe support is very good compare with other HK resellers.

recieved all 5 50mw pens 2day plus the xtra i asked for in special notes...told them i had a underpowered 50mw thats all....last order i told them i had 2 underpowered they sent 2xtra on that order too.... never sent them any back..may be because i order so many from them with special promo code....who know...

recieved all 5 50mw pens 2day plus the xtra i asked for in special notes...told them i had a underpowered 50mw thats all....last order i told them i had 2 underpowered they sent 2xtra on that order too.... never sent them any back..may be because i order so many from them with special promo code....who know...

Is this special promo code one that we already know, or are you holdin' out on us?

EDIT: Also does anyone know how much IR the 50mW greenies put out, if any?

Last edited: