Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Laser Projectors Diode List

Darktron

bones222

Neat list but it seems that most if not all of the projectors with known diodes are discontinued at this point. There must be new diodes in currently available projectors, no? Do you have any data on those?

loreadarkshade

Neat list but it seems that most if not all of the projectors with known diodes are discontinued at this point. There must be new diodes in currently available projectors, no? Do you have any data on those?
What do I look like, a millionnaire? :ROFLMAO: Unfortunately, I don't have the budget to dismantle new units to check

But, for example, there is a new 5.5W factory rated diode (also used in the NUBB23 array), but unfortunately these projectors go for thousands of dollars so we don't know the diode block's name

At any rate, these new projectors with newer diodes are worth way more as projectors than in laser diode parts, making it unrealistic to purchase them for harvesting unless they are broken, which they can even still be in the thousands.

Hence why I made the list, for others who do have these projectors, can open them up and share the info with us :)

Last edited:

Darktron

Newer diode arrays like Nubb series are found in Sony this is all the info I could get.

As per standalone diodes in a bank like newer nubm0f and nubm0g that data is still unavailable i do suspect these are in Epson latest models with 7k+ lumen and also in B+B projectors were they use x2 source of blue diodes 450-460nm and 460-470nm.