Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Gun Show

HIMNL9

Well, i actually don't own (officially) firearms, at home, just some funny greengas and CO2 BB guns, and a 4mm lead pellets CO2 gun, for shooting practice when i'm at home (no more time for go in shooting lines) ..... but i don't feel too much unarmed, in case of some bad guy come here, cause, casually, there's also a lot of sharp and cutting objects, around here (and a pair of old nautical emergency flare throwers :p) .....

Just as example, the anti burglar system of my shop, self made, have 3 levels of action ..... the first one is a 119Db siren outside (and in parallel, a 230Db one inside :p) ..... the second layer is a "cloud" system (that, casually, mix some capsicum gas in the cloud :p) ..... the third layer , well, how can i say diplomatically it ..... there's a random "malfunction" in the cloud system, that is "not my responsability" :p, that mix some chemical aggressives in the cloud, and contemporarily, causes some dispersion of electricity (only few thousands of volts at reasonably low current, anyway) on some of the metallic parts of the furnitures .....

Other than this, well, i'm a DIY maniac, you know ..... and who said that a CO2 gun can shoot only its own lead diabolo pellets ?

attachment.php

(in case you was wondering, the red-brown coating on the tip is nothing lethal, just concentrated formic acid :p :D)

Attachments

• flechette01.jpg
    flechette01.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 687

Razako

Not a gun but I'm pretty sure it could kill someone easily enough. It can shoot through wood/books/thin metal etc.
FSale.jpg

Well, i actually don't own (officially) firearms, at home, just some funny greengas and CO2 BB guns, and a 4mm lead pellets CO2 gun, for shooting practice when i'm at home (no more time for go in shooting lines) ..... but i don't feel too much unarmed, in case of some bad guy come here, cause, casually, there's also a lot of sharp and cutting objects, around here (and a pair of old nautical emergency flare throwers :p) .....

Just as example, the anti burglar system of my shop, self made, have 3 levels of action ..... the first one is a 119Db siren outside (and in parallel, a 230Db one inside :p) ..... the second layer is a "cloud" system (that, casually, mix some capsicum gas in the cloud :p) ..... the third layer , well, how can i say diplomatically it ..... there's a random "malfunction" in the cloud system, that is "not my responsability" :p, that mix some chemical aggressives in the cloud, and contemporarily, causes some dispersion of electricity (only few thousands of volts at reasonably low current, anyway) on some of the metallic parts of the furnitures .....

Other than this, well, i'm a DIY maniac, you know ..... and who said that a CO2 gun can shoot only its own lead diabolo pellets ?

attachment.php

(in case you was wondering, the red-brown coating on the tip is nothing lethal, just concentrated formic acid :p :D)

Video of security system NOW.

HIMNL9

Video of security system NOW.

Sure ..... but i need someone that act as a "test thief" for show the effects of the various levels on the video ..... do you know a volunteer that want to help me in this ? ..... you, maybe ? :whistle: ..... (you know, i cannot do the part of the thief and contemporarily take the video ..... :eg: :na: :crackup:)

*mumble*Gersh dern age laws*mumble*
that said, favorite gun I've used is a colt AR. If all goes according to plan, I should be using some class III ordnance in the next week or two... :evil: hopefully....

Here's mine, it's a Kimber 9mm stainless target II, with amboyna burl grips that I made for it. I like to plink at the range so I opted for the 9mm over .45acp............

4720610690_2edc6458fa.jpg

I used to own an old military surplus British Enfield MK 5 - Jungle Carbine like this one but no paint on the stock. It was very accurate............

new-jung-carb-2_70.jpg

Last edited:
Sure ..... but i need someone that act as a "test thief" for show the effects of the various levels on the video ..... do you know a volunteer that want to help me in this ? ..... you, maybe ? :whistle: ..... (you know, i cannot do the part of the thief and contemporarily take the video ..... :eg: :na: :crackup:)

Put a sign on your door receiving Jehova's Witnesses. Test subjects will come :san:

Put a sign on your door receiving Jehova's Witnesses. Test subjects will come :san:
LOL. I think the jehova's witnesses are asking for it.... is it illegal to dig a covered pit on the walkway to your house? :crackup:

Exerd

Here is my custom Savage 210 "12GA From Hell". That's a real caliber, do a google search.

I did most of the action machining work myself. I opened the port to feed 4" rounds, modified the ejector, reworked the extractor, milled out the feed opening in the stock. My gunsmith built the custom sight setup with the banded front sight.

This gun generates over 115ft-lbs of recoil. A 30-06 generates 20ft-lbs, so imagine firing six of them at once. The round fires an 880 grain or 1043 grain custom cast bullets from a 3" brass machined case. The cases are custom made for me by Rocky Mountain Cartridge.

Below is a picture of a loaded round with the 1043 grain bullet protruding. I cannot get any of my friends to fire this gun more than once. Most of them won't fire it at all after they see me shoot it. It has bruised many shoulders badly. :evil:

s5000427iy4.jpg

s5000439kc2.jpg

2zzjeww.jpg

Last edited:
^lol, the 12gaFH is .50BMG brass with a wide rim and hot loaded, right? That's some crazy stuff.

Exerd

^lol, the 12gaFH is .50BMG brass with a wide rim and hot loaded, right? That's some crazy stuff.

Not any more. The original idea was to turn rims for BMG brass, but it was a pain in the ass. Now we just have the cases turned from solid bar stock for $9 a pop.

Not any more. The original idea was to turn rims for BMG brass, but it was a pain in the ass. Now we just have the cases turned from solid bar stock for $9 a pop.
That is incredibly awesome. Recoil must be a bitch. I'll be honest, the heaviest things I've shot in my life were some 12ga slugs my uncle loaded... I imagine I would get knocked over if I shot that... :crackup:

Nice mosin-nagnut! :beer:
nagnut? I've heard them called moist nuggets, but never mosin nagnuts. Also, don't quote EVERY SINGLE IMAGE please.