Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Collimated News Column

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
www.cbsnews.com/news/pences-home-being-searched-fbi/

Pence has also been subpoenaed by special counsel Jack Smith to testify before a grand jury looking into the criminal acts by Donald Trump. Smith stated he is through waiting for testimony under oath and has used the subpoena to force Pence to testify.
They already admitted these Chinese balloons were nothing new, I expect the goal of bringing it to light may have been to get the conversation off of Biden's stolen documents which it seems to have accomplished.

These posts are on the fine line of sounding political of one side. One mentions criminal actions by Donald Trump and the other mentioning BIden's stolen documents. You guys are testing the waters and I don't appreciate it. Be more tactful.

www.cbsnews/news/hunter-biden-james-biden-house-oversight-committee-james-comer/

www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/gop-officially-requests-records-from-bidens-family-on-foreign-business-deals

The new GOP held oversight committee has wasted no time in implying that President Biden has been in league with his brother and son, James Biden and Hunter, to allow the Chinese Communist Party to have access to confidential information. This without a scintilla of evidence that any of Comer's accusations occurred. People who were with Twitter testified that the Biden's nor the DOJ had anything to do with the withholding of stories about Hunter.

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
www.cbsnews/news/hunter-biden-james-biden-house-oversight-committee-james-comer/

www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/gop-officially-requests-records-from-bidens-family-on-foreign-business-deals

The new GOP held oversight committee has wasted no time in implying that President Biden has been in league with his brother and son, James Biden and Hunter, to allow the Chinese Communist Party to have access to confidential information. This without a scintilla of evidence that any of Comer's accusations occurred. People who were with Twitter testified that the Biden's nor the DOJ had anything to do with the withholding of stories about Hunter.
You completely ignored what I said. Second infraction. You're bashing a specific party.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I only repeated what was in these stories. Is that not allowed? No quotes from the links provided?
Don't play ignorant with me. You chose to post a one sided political post.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
You're still posting opinionated one sided arguments on the GOP party (it even says "opinion"). Just because it says that even their own party is making these statements it is still not allowed. If someone posted something about the Democrats I'd react the same. Since you keep arguing with me you will receive another infraction. There is a no tolerance policy on this thread. That's three infractions now Paul. One more is followed up by a temp ban.
Keep in mind that this is not the politics thread as you knew it.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
That's why it needs to stop. The politics thread brought so much bickering and hatred it was damaging the forum and it was personally driving me nuts as well. It's hard to be a moderator knowing that there's activity breaking the rules. It definitely was a conflict.
This thread was created for you guys so you can still talk about the news but not in the way it was before. Keeping it clean and friendly to everyone as much as possible.

Maxwel III

Just saw this in the Australian news media. The pic posted a powerful green beam from the Philippine Cast Guard. Cannot post link privileges but the article can be found but searching ABC Australia.

Love to hear any feedback.

This isn't the first time it's occurred. I thing PRC is more making a "don't come near us" statement than anything but if any members know what kind of "military grade" item is used I'm all ears.

Regards, Mike

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Anyone live near this? Concerns about potential chemical contamination of nearby land and possibly even the Ohio river after a major train crash and chemical spill on Feb 3rd. Some reports are starting to appear of dead fish and animals nearby. Large amounts of vinyl chloride were spilled and then burned after the train crash.

FoaalKTWIAIokIj

Anyone live near this? Concerns about potential chemical contamination of nearby land and possibly even the Ohio river after a major train crash and chemical spill on Feb 3rd. Some reports are starting to appear of dead fish and animals nearby. Large amounts of vinyl chloride were spilled and then burned after the train crash.

FoaalKTWIAIokIj

Yeah, vinyl chloride is only one of the major carcinogens found.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.