Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

I have zero faith in Garland doing anything right, but we will once again have a competent DOJ after Trump appoints a new AG and the perversion of our legal system used to target a political opponent will have to be answered for, so don't get your hopes up over Trumps sentencing, it won't change anything of any significance...... actually I wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed out again until after the election.

Why in the world would AG Garland ever investigate judge Jaun Merchan? He was a light in the darkness of yet another Trump trial. Don't get your hopes up that any appeal will get Trump off. It's is highly unlikely. Hope Mercan sentences him to prison.

LOL, you would love to see that huh..... maybe throw Trump in prison with the general population and no secret service protection...... not gonna happen.

Trump has a plethora of options and avenues to appeal and if it has to go all the way to the SCOTUS, Trump will get this kangaroo court conviction overturned.

LOL, you would love to see that huh..... maybe throw Trump in prison with the general population and no secret service protection...... not gonna happen.

Trump has a plethora of options and avenues to appeal and if it has to go all the way to the SCOTUS, Trump will get this kangaroo court conviction overturned.

Hope springs eternal. Good luck with that.

Good luck dealing with your hate issues when Trump is sworn back in for 4 more years. ;)

Good luck dealing with your hate issues when Trump is sworn back in for 4 more years. ;)

Trump has so many more trials to lose he'll be lucky to not go to state and federal prison. Did you see Trump say, "We don't need you to vote as I have enough votes already." He plans on trying to cheat again.

BTW, state and federal prison sentences always run consecutively. You do one then the other. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
What trial is next paul and what is the trial date ?

I'd say the documentsone is likely next. Judge Cannon will likely be slapped down by the 11th Circuit again and then off to the races. But, Trump also faces charges for his incitement of the insurrection. And there is also the Georgia case. You tell me.

I don't expect him to go into prison until after he loses in November. I hope he gets sentenced to prison though.

Last edited:
Like I said paul, good luck living with your seething hatred when Big Daddy Trump is sworn back in, try not to work yourself into a foaming tizzy.

Like I said paul, good luck living with your seething hatred when Big Daddy Trump is sworn back in, try not to work yourself into a foaming tizzy.

Don't worry about me. He won't. Your Republican video is hilarious, but not for the reasons you think.

My bet is Trump will refuse to debate Harris as she will eat his lunch. He will come up with some reason not to.

Last edited:

Back