Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, conservatives make stuff up all the time. Like claiming that democrats support post-birth abortion. Or claiming that schools have litter boxes for kids who identify as cats. Or the story about homeless vets being kicked out of housing to make room for illegals. All complete fabrications
Let me make something clear. Do not associate me with any other group. My thoughts are my own. I don't make up genders and things that do not exist. You don't know about anything I believe in unless otherwise stated.

Just look at the judge in the 1st clip, so full of her own shit. So many self righteous woke act this way, they are brainwashed to virtue signal.

Gender itself is a construct that we made up. (Note that I said gender not sex)

Have you ever told someone that you knew to have xy chromosomes and posses a penis to "man up" or "act like a man"? Why did you do that if gender is just having certain sex organs and chromosome configurations? It's almost like there are behavioral expectations and other things associated with gender that our societies made up over time. To a large degree, they're arbitrary.

Just look at the judge in the 1st clip, so full of her own shit. So many self righteous woke act this way, they are brainwashed to virtue signal.

Sky News is the shit show. They are in tune with everything Rupert Murdock has pushed as well as Newsmax and others. Who cares what some judge in Harris county, Texas said? How is any way is this woke? I guess that's just the way you describe anyone you disagree with.

Sky News is the shit show. They are in tune with everything Rupert Murdock has pushed as well as Newsmax and others. Who cares what some judge in Harris county, Texas said? How is any way is this woke? I guess that's just the way you describe anyone you disagree with.
100%. just like everything they don't like used to be communism. Now it's woke.

Here they were back in the day:

And now this is them now

Who cares what some judge said..... I care, I care a lot !

Woke face syndrome, nose held high, blank stare, air of righteous arrogance, that way they drag out the last word of a sentence to embellish their ethical superiority.

You like to dismiss anything you disagree with by saying I generalize what I disagree with, ironic.

Gender itself is a construct that we made up. (Note that I said gender not sex)

Have you ever told someone that you knew to have xy chromosomes and posses a penis to "man up" or "act like a man"? Why did you do that if gender is just having certain sex organs and chromosome configurations? It's almost like there are behavioral expectations and other things associated with gender that our societies made up over time. To a large degree, they're arbitrary.
Gender is sex. That's what it has always meant. When you fill out a form and it asks gender you're supposed to say male or female. Whoever separated the two made a mistake. There are only two genders. You need a male and a female to make more humans. Not a male who thinks he's a girl and a guy. Not a girl who thinks shes a guy and a girl. Not two girls. Not two men. It's physically impossible.

I think liberals are attempting to shift the Overton window a bit too quickly, people need time to adjust.
Hell I watch old movies and say DAM we were really racist decades ago, embarrassing.

It's our right to speak freely and invite others to see things our way, ethics and morality as we see it, but nobody should be forced or feel forced, gently persuaded, otherwise you inspire animosity.

Gender is sex. That's what it has always meant. When you fill out a form and it asks gender you're supposed to say male or female. Whoever separated the two made a mistake. There are only two genders. You need a male and a female to make more humans. Not a male who thinks he's a girl and a guy. Not a girl who thinks shes a guy and a girl. Not two girls. Not two men. It's physically impossible.
Did you read my other post? Have you ever told someone that you knew to have a penis to "act like a man"? Why would you say that if gender and sex are the same thing and all that is required to be a man is a penis? How could someone with a penis ever fail to act like a man?

Yeah news flash, No one believes that trans people can reproduce like a non trans person would. Everyone understands how biological sex works. Except you, apperantly unaware of the existence of intersex people.

Yes gender and sex were and are still sometimes used interchangeably. So are car and automobile but no one would argue that a truck isn't an automobile, or that automobile only refers to cars, just because car and automobile are often used interchangeably

Trans people have always existed, only some of the treatments are kinda new. Wanna guess what happened to one of the first clinics that helped trans people? Do I even need to say?

Last edited:
I remember very recently at work they upgraded the payroll and scheduling software and as part of the profile setup you were now required to choose your pronouns as the first step. Contained a very long list.

Was thinking about writing in cat/cat. Maybe then they would be forced to let me wear cat ears. :LOL:

Did you read my other post? Have you ever told someone that you knew to have a penis to "act like a man"? Why would you say that if gender and sex are the same thing and all that is required to be a man is a penis? How could someone with a penis ever fail to act like a man?

Yeah news flash, No one believes that trans people can reproduce like a non trans person would. Everyone understands how biological sex works. Except you, apperantly unaware of the existence of intersex people.

Yes gender and sex were and are still sometimes used interchangeably. So are car and automobile but no one would argue that a truck isn't an automobile, or that automobile only refers to cars, just because car and automobile are often used interchangeably

Trans people have always existed, only some of the treatments are kinda new. Wanna guess what happened to one of the first clinics that helped trans people? Do I even need to say?

No and I will continue to not read your replies

Have you ever heard of a hermaphrodite?

I wonder if a hermaphrodite could really go fk themself...... maybe if the penis was shaped like a horseshoe ??

On another planet everyone could be like that ( asexual ) lift the nutz and there's a vag..... they could go 1 upside down and do a DP of sorts.

No and I will continue to not read your replies
Probably for the best. Wouldn't want to burst a vessel when I put you in a logic chokehold.

Here's a horrifying thought. Imagine you encounter a trans person in your day to day life and do not recognize them as such because they "pass". They speak to you, and in your reply, you unwittingly use the pronoun that they prefer? Oh the humanity😱

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back