Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

I see that the other way around.
Democrats all vote together, but Republicans don't.
Republicans don't do nearly enough when in power to protect our bill of rights.... hell the patriot act is still being used to violate our rights every day.
Neither party gets it right, both should have more respect for our Constitution.
That said Republicans are not pushing unconstitutional gun control.

I think the best way to control people in a beneficial way is to raise better people, and amoral compass is important.
Democrats have become far to radical, downright Marxist.

FYI I do care about people and don't want anyone to lose a loved one or live in fear, but banning guns is not the answer, holding people accountable for doing terrible things is the answer, because living without freedom is not living.

Last edited:

I'd be interested to see a break down of how often dems vote together vs Republicans. My suspicion is that republicans vote together more often. You have a few like rand paul who occasionally break ranks and show their libertarian leanings. I feel like that's less common than the dems like joe Manchin or Kirsten sinema who might as well be Republicans. Sinema went against her own campaign promises and voted in a way that served her pharma donors. Then acts indignant when her constituency confronts her for being a shameless liar/shill. Id argue that some of the worst bills have overwhelming bipartisan support. I try to take note of the few that go against the tide. My favorite dem is ilhan omar, she votes against terrible bipartisan bills with pretty good regularity.

Driving a car is a privileged, not a Constitutionality recognized right.

That's politics, but it's not packing the court by adding to the number of justices which hasn't been done in.....decades ??
It better not be either or the other party will do the same, we will all be in a mess where everyone's whole world changes each election, as if it's not bad enough now.

@ paul, They will never ban all abortions, hell I would march against that, a lot of Republicans would.

Project 2025 says exactly that. Kevin Roberts, president of the Heritage Foundation said so. Trump has said he would sign on for it as well.

I like it when Congress is deadlocked, we have enough laws to last our lifetime anyway, how about leaving people the hell along and stop wasting so much money.

They will never ban abortions altogether, because Republicans like to have sex too and condoms break.
It would be better to mandate reversible vasectomy to be reversed only with a marriage license.

Biden was never as sharp after his and this no doubt adds to his age related mental issues
Are we discussing possible mental disorders amongst the candidates now? Should I share my opinion on DT? I'm sure I find a couple of fitting entries in the ICD-10 to diagnose them.

Oh, wait! Wasn't it DT to leave the WHO? Might be because otherwise someone would apply their diagnosis guideline and put him into a straitjacket. :D

no matter what you have been made to believe about Fox News, you should not listen exclusively to one side.

Ah. yes... like you certainly do.

Are we discussing possible mental disorders amongst the candidates now? Should I share my opinion on DT? I'm sure I find a couple of fitting entries in the ICD-10 to diagnose them.

Oh, wait! Wasn't it DT to leave the WHO? Might be because otherwise someone would apply their diagnosis guideline and put him into a straitjacket. :D

Ah. yes... like you certainly do.

Trump is in better shape both mentally and physically than Biden, that's just a fact.

How do you pretend to know from where I take information ?
One would be a fool to take information from exclusively one source.
I take information from everywhere that I can, what I determine to be credible I endorse, but I listen to the oppositions propaganda all the time because there is information even in the lies..... if nothing else you learn what they are lying about.;)

p.s, The WHO has no business telling Americans what to do, they may make suggestions, but we are a Free people and we don't take orders from any foreign body.

Trump is in better shape both mentally and physically than Biden, that's just a fact.

How do you pretend to know from where I take information ?
One would be a fool to take information from exclusively one source.
I take information from everywhere that I can, what I determine to be credible I endorse, but I listen to the oppositions propaganda all the time because there is information even in the lies..... if nothing else you learn what they are lying about.;)

p.s, The WHO has no business telling Americans what to do, they may make suggestions, but we are a Free people and we don't take orders from any foreign body.

Trump actually lied throughout that debate. He has been a liar all his life. Even among voters who were disappointed in Biden's performance, they feared a Trump presidency more. That was also among Republicans. There are plenty of them who won't vote for Trump after his distastrous first term.

In Great Britain the Labor Party ended a 14 year rule of Conservatives. Keir Starmer is the new Prime Minister and they have promised to bring a new green energy to Britain. Glad to see it happen.

In Great Britain the Labor Party ended a 14 year rule of Conservatives. Keir Starmer is the new Prime Minister and they have promised to bring a new green energy to Britain. Glad to see it happen.

Trust me, for Labour to have got in power, The Conservative Party have really f**ked up. I didn't vote for either of those parties. I hate Labour nearly as much as the tories. The only fortunate thing is a bit more investment into education will happen under them. But all this woke rubbish, anti-british values, muslim vs jews, LGBTQ+ is only now going to get worse under Labour.

Trust me, for Labour to have got in power, The Conservative Party have really f**ked up. I didn't vote for either of those parties. I hate Labour nearly as much as the tories. The only fortunate thing is a bit more investment into education will happen under them. But all this woke rubbish, anti-british values, muslim vs jews, LGBTQ+ is only now going to get worse under Labour.

I hope you're wrong. I don't see that happening here under the Democrats. Possibly it won't happen there either.

That's the best you can come up with? Pathetic! I'm looking forward to Biden kicking Trump's ass again.

Back