Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Yeah I don't like sports but this has me waiting in suspense lmao. Save our ducks and kitties President Trump!!

Who wants to join me in taking a shot every time Kamala either plays the race card or says 'i am speaking'?? We might risk alcohol poisoning.

1726015178383.png

When it's all said and done we should be able to shake hands and be frens. Politics have a pretty small effect in reality on all of our lives, it's theatre designed to divide us.

This is in response to a completely false claim that Hatian immigrants have been eating people's pets. There is an article in Rolling Stone that shows this isn't at all true. Leave it to Trump to lie about immigrants.
You don't have to believe it but it's true.

It's obvious Harris has the questions in advance, the entire debate looks scripted.

Last edited:
Oh my God I know, they're "fact checking" him with a CNN bias. This stinks of corruption, surprise. Also her voice is quite possibly the only thing worse than her face.

It's obvious Harris has the questions in advance, the entire debate looks scripted.

Trump is just truly bad at this. Anyone who doesn't think so is not being honest. Trump won't even answer the questions put to him. Watch as he continues to do it.

Yeah, that's what Elon Musk started. Doesn't make it true, but what did you expect? I'll find an article that explains this after the debate.

Trump is just truly bad at this. Anyone who doesn't think so is not being honest. Trump won't even answer the questions put to him. Watch as he continues to do it.
Harris had all the questions in advance, her dialog was so scripted, but she is doing a good job of remembering her scripted answers, but this debate is 3 against 1 and Trump is right, Russia has nuclear weapons and what the deep state wants is regime change in Russia, it could become a world ending event.

Last edited:
Harris had all the questions in advance, her dialog was so scripted, but she is doing a good job of remembering her scripted answers, but this debate is 3 against 1 and Trump is right, Russia has nuclear weapons and what the deep state wants is regime change in Russia, it could become a world ending event.

No, Trump is just a liar. That was so very obvious from tonight. No one is expectimg you to change your vote. But, many indepenents will. I remember the Cuban missle crisis back in 1962. That was truly the time when a nuclear war could have happened. Now...not so much.

Last edited:
Taylor Swift, after Trump claimed she endored him, has now said she will vote for Harris Walz this year. :LOL:

Back