Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

You hate Trump so much you hope he goes to prison for running for reelection, otherwise none of these charges would have been brought against him, it's political lawfare and it is election interference, but Trump will be reelected anyway, watch and see.

He is facing charges for the exact interference he said he did. Of course I hate Trump. He is a convict and will be again as he can't keep his mouth shut. That was a terrible error that was unforced. He just said, "I interfered with the 2020 election and had every right to do so."

Trump can choose whatever wording he wants, by interfere he means .... he did his duty to question, your wish for it to mean something more is simply that, your wish..... doesn't change the fact it was Trumps duty to interfere if he thought there was foul play and Trump is immune.

Trump can choose whatever wording he wants, by interfere he means .... he did his duty to question, your wish for it to mean something more is simply that, your wish..... doesn't change the fact it was Trumps duty to interfere if he thought there was foul play and Trump is immune.

You either don't understand what a confession is, or choose not to admit it. THAT was a confession. It will likely be used against him in his next trial. Someone should tell him to not talk. :LOL:

Trump is immune. 1725423281392.png Immune is Trump. 1725423322223.png You fail to understand that. 1725423340317.png Immune !

Trump said " Go protest peacefully and patriotically " That is NOT inciting a riot !
Americans have the right to protest !

Furthermore Trump was POTUS at that time making everything he did an official act.
Trump is immune even though he did nothing wrong and Trump will very likely be sworn back in come January 20th 2025.

Trump said " Go protest peacefully and patriotically " That is NOT inciting a riot !

Furthermore Trump was POTUS at that time making everything he did an official act.
Trump is immune even though he did nothing wrong and Trump will very likely be sworn back in come January 20th 2025.

That wasn't the totality of what Trump told his supporters. And, he refused to call them off until a long time later. That was illegal and everyone should look at the totality of what he said and did.

Trump said " Go protest peacefully and patriotically " .
That is NOT inciting a riot !
Trump is also immune.

Pelosi said she took responsibility, also Nancy blocked the National Guard that Trump had requested.

Trump said " Go protest peacefully and patriotically " .
That is NOT inciting a riot !
Trump is also immune.

Pelosi said she took responsibility, also Nancy blocked the National Guard that Trump had requested.

You should have watched the total statements that Nancy Pelosi said. She laid this totality at the feet on Donald Trump. She toook responsibility for not having the insight to know what Trump would do. You left that part out of your video showing Pelosi taking responibility for what happened.

Get over it paul, Trump did nothing wrong and Plosi said as much. Trump wanted the National Guard to be there to start with, but Pelosi had the responsibility and she said NO.
We are going to be blessed....... Blessed I tell you with 4 years of Trump as POTUS, I look forward to the Great things Trump will do to help make America Great again.

Get over it paul, Trump did nothing wrong and Plosi said as much. Trump wanted the National Guard to be there to start with, but Pelosi had the responsibility and she said NO.
We are going to be blessed....... Blessed I tell you with 4 years of Trump as POTUS, I look forward to the Great things Trump will do to help make America Great again.

The speaker of the House doesn't have the power to call the National Guard in. That's stupid. Trump had that power and just failed to use it. Even Nixon call the National Guard out on Kent State back in 1971. Trump was the only one with that power. That and a state governor of the state where they're needed.

Last edited:

Back