Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Moms for liberty is losing 30% with their candidates for Florida's Congress. This far-right group hasn't done well at all with the voters in the state. They do love Donald Trump, however. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, Bolsonaro just couldn't keep himself in power after the last election blowout. I saw what the SC did ealier today.

Unbelieveable! Trump supporters will stop at nothing to try to disarage Harris. That never happened.

I asked if anyone had heard anything about it, I didn't say I knew it to be a fact or not and I still don't know if it's true or not, but I dam sure wouldn't take your word for it.

WTF?! Anyone else would be ushered off the stage for saying anything close to this.

Did anyone see Trump say he had every right to interfere with the 2020 election? Someone should tell him those statements can be used against him in court. What a dumb ass!

Trump has Freedom of speech and he likes to make jokes, often democrats don't get his sense of humor, likely because they are always all too willing to assume the worst.

Your dirty dems political lawfare won't stop Trump from being reelected.

He not only had a right but an obligation to democracy itself to question those election results. The very fact that his noble actions in capacity of the President are questioned and punished is an absolute travesty, a slap in the face to freedom.

Trump has Freedom of speech and he likes to make jokes, often democrats don't get his sense of humor, likely because they are always all too willing to assume the worst.

Your dirty dems political lawfare won't stop Trump from being reelected.

I watched Donald Trump say he had the right to interfere with the 2020 election. That is NOT a joke. That is a statement and can be used against him in court where he faces charges for exactly that interference.

I watched Donald Trump say he had the right to interfere with the 2020 election. That is NOT a joke. That is a statement and can be used against him in court where he faces charges for exactly that interference.
Trump didn't interfere, democrats did and are interfering today with this political lawfare.

He not only had a right but an obligation to democracy itself to question those election results. The very fact that his noble actions in capacity of the President are questioned and punished is an absolute travesty, a slap in the face to freedom.

It is not part of a president's authority to question election results. And interference with them is a crime.

Trump didn't interfere, democrats did and are interfering today with this political lawfare.

He sure said he did. That is a statement that can, and will likely, be used against him. Trying Donald Trump is absolutely lawful. You just don't like it as he is now a convict. He will be again. If I had to bet, he'll go to prison before all is said and done.

You hate Trump so much you hope he goes to prison for running for reelection, otherwise none of these charges would have been brought against him, it's political lawfare and it is election interference, but Trump will be reelected anyway, watch and see.

Back