Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Thanks for having me!

Thanks everyone for having me! My name is Gerald and my home is Jonesborough Tn. I have really enjoyed reading on this site. My know how is not lasers though they impress me alot. I have two china green lasers that work like cheap lasers, but thats ok for a begginner like me. Most of my hobby time is on my muscle car and my old Harley, but when shop time is over I enjoy the lasers at night. Thanks again for having me!
Gerald

Last edited:

:wave: Welcome to the Forum Gerald...
A lot of members here have multiple hobbies.
It's either that or the Strip Clubs... :whistle:

Enjoy your stay.

Jerry

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Big block! :beer:

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay.

As jerry mentioned, many of us have multiple hobbies, and now it looks like you've just added another hobby which will help keep your wallet empty! :crackup:

Hi, Gerald. We have spoken by PM so I just want to formally welcome you to the LPF. There is a great deal of information available to you if you use the custom search bar at the bottom of the screen. Always feel free to PM me if you need answers you can't seem to find anywhere else. :yh:

Those are some very well kept machines you have. It's nice to see restored vehicles, especially when they are done so well. + rep. :yh:

Welcome to LPF, Gerald! We love fast cars, fast bikes and fassssst... photons!!! :drool: Hope you make new friends who are happy to help, and to listen. Have fun and always be safe.

-cd. :D

1970 camaro LS6 454
I like your wheels...

1970 FLH Harley Davidson
But I like your 2 wheeler even more...;)

FYI... Just a friendly heads up.
Double and posting on the Forum within
minutes is frowned upon by the community...

It is easy to Combine and Edit your Posts
by using the [EDIT] button at the bottom
right of each of your Posts.:beer:

Jerry

I sure do like the nice welcome on your web site. I had some good teachers in my life on other hobbies and im sure I will find good teachers here. I have met some very nice people in my walk in life. Thanks again Men for the nice welcome. I am one that listens more than talking. So I probably may not post alot but im reading alot!

BobMc

Welcome Bigblockchevy to the forum. Enjoy and be safe. :wave: