Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Thank you to the people of LPF!

He/She is not any more... seems his eBay Bambi Account got canceled....

Jerry

daguin

He/She is not any more... seems his eBay Bambi Account got canceled....

Jerry

Ya can't be having Bambi shipping from the same address and using the same finacial account as another old member now can you?

Mustabeen hacked

Peace,
dave

daguin

To T_J

Is that link supposed to take you to the Veterans section? I tried it and was asked for a password but I don't have one. Can I type yours in? Can you tell me what it is please? Thanks in advance...

M
:)

Ya gotta have 1000 posts ;)

Only 499 to go :D

Peace,
dave

Oops, my bad. Sorry I cant give you the PS, but I can quote the post.

Our records show that you recently contacted or received messages from bambi81478 through eBay's messaging system. This account was recently found to have been accessed by an unauthorized third party, who may have used the account in an attempt to defraud other members.

We've taken action to restore this account to the original owner, but wanted to let you know to be suspicious of any communication you may have received from them. Nothing is wrong with your account at this time ? this message is just being sent as a precaution. If you have received any messages from that appears suspicious, please feel free to forward them to us at spoof@ebay.com for review

Tech junkie, You do realize that nobody cares anymore? Nobody cares what you do, think or say. From your own admission in your profile: Interests: Pissing off the world one person at a time. LMAO....

Yeah I bust balls, but I dont BS people, run scams, or make promises I dont keep. Busting balls has nothing to do with honor, and you dont seem to have any. The only thing people can really say about me is I'm a troll, but people trust me. And trust an honesty is the most important thing to me. The only people that have anything good to say about you, is the people you didnt screw. Which doesn't seem like many. The only person I can see defending you is Mike.

My motto is correct, but its meant for the a$$holes of the world, like you.

Tech junkie, You do realize that nobody cares anymore? Nobody cares what you do, think or say. From your own admission in your profile: Interests: Pissing off the world one person at a time. LMAO....

Well you started a thread for nothing... Should we bother to care what you post?

EDIT: You post something stupid, you get the TJ. Simple