Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[TESTED!!!] New Spyder II

Re: { REDUCED} Spyder II BRAND NEW

Its a good deal, no doubting that, however any way you look at it 1100$ is a lot of money to spend on a pointer on steroids especially on this forum. When people go high power greenie and actually shell out that much money, they tend to go with an RPL from Optotronics which has a great reputation with powers generally way above spec and the owner is also a poster here (which means great customer service), whereas Wicked Lasers is a company that people tend to avoid due to countless cases of underpeforming and expensive lasers.

That being said your is probably their cream of the crop, due to the fact that you won their contest. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks
brtaman

has this spyder been metered yet? im curious to know what the average output is over a 3 minute test?
unfortunately i have no interest in buying this simply because i cant afford it. :(

BluRay

True, i'll probaly go with Photo also, only because their service are really good and Jake i think his name is... is really helpful and honest.
Too bad i havent heard the same for WL.

Deebix why dont you try posting it on Ebay?? and have you posted it on other sites and forum aswell?

Tommy

Re: [EBAY] Spyder II BRAND NEW

Ill give you $500 provided its middle-man tested by MarioMaster.

deebix

so much for ebay, looks like they dont like big green scary things.

LoL... I hope you didn't put to much enfisis on "Averages Over 440mW!!!"

daguin

Midknight said:
LoL... I hope you didn't put to much enfisis on "Averages Over 440mW!!!"

That would do it

Peace,
dave

ebay will most likely take it down.... they dont let you sell anything over 5mW

WickedLasers just dropped the price on the website to $1300 new. Eek

darklandz said:
has this spyder been metered yet? im curious to know what the average output is over a 3 minute test?
unfortunately i have no interest in buying this simply because i cant afford it.  :(

I think he was going to send it to me to get checked out, but it never came.... :eek:

daguin

darklandz said:
has this [highlight]spyder [/highlight]been [highlight]metered [/highlight]yet? im curious to know what the average output is [highlight]over a 3 minute test?[/highlight]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Peace,
dave

deebix

I am now that I *KNOW* atleast one person is interested in it finally. daguin I still have your address from a pm and will pop it in the mail via fedex tomorrow morning, ~cheers