Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[TESTED!!!] New Spyder II

deebix

As of 9/24/08, Daguin has ran multiple tests, as documented by him on page 2. My asking price is $925 + shipping firm for a 400+mw spyderII in new condition. I will only accept money orders and upon receival, daguin will ship directly from his place with all accessories included.

The conditions for sale are the following:
1) Must be 18 years of age or older.
2) Must have good standing on laserpointerforums.com
3) Must sign a waiver (generic stuff such as I will not use this for illegal purposes, I will be the sole owner etc.)
4) We must talk via telephone so I can be assured you are above 18.
5) Payment by USPS Money Order

Included items:
- Spyder II Laser
- Original boxes for everything shipped to me from WL
- 2 OEM Batteries (only charged once)
- Charger
- Protective glasses against the wavelength produced by the laser
- Power graph shipped to me by WL
- Product info booklet

Re: Spyder II BRAND SPANKING NEW

Why sell an OVERspec NEW Spyder for LESS than what retail is? :eek:

deebix

no one will buy it from me more than likely if i ask for 1700 haha. besides, i already have 3 greenies ranging from 55 to 125. this is flat out over kill and i am without reason to own it. I can always raise it back up to 1700 if you insist ;D

If I had $1700 I'd buy an RPL-400 which is a much better built laser and outputs a lot more than that. And I'd still have money left over :)

If it's brand new, just send it back to Wicked for a refund. They have a 1 week policy where if you don't like the laser you can return it for a full refund. I suggest you do that. You won't sell it on these forums for that price. Someone is selling a Spyder II for $490 and that has no takers.

myles

I will trade you a 32 gig itouch for it. Its jailbroken less than 4 hrs use with a receipt still like a 70 day warranty on it. I can restore it if u not want jail broken? Comes with over 6000 songs 25 gigs worth and a skin a wall charger original box ect

deebix

Only for sale folks. I did not buy this Murudai, I won it in a video contest and chose to keep this rather than a Spyder III due out some time near the end of fall, since I'm impatient. Now that I see just how ridiculously powered it is compared to my 125, I don't want to be attracting FAA security since I live within 5 minutes next to 2 airports heh.

Best offer it if you dont like the price, just be sure to pm me. ~ Cheers

Oh, so it was YOU who one the competition? Nice work!

Since you got it for free, I can't believe you don't want to keep it. Granted, the security issues and airport and what not, but this is pretty nice for free :eek:

I guess whatever you sell it for is free cash in your pocket, so good luck :)

deebix

yea, I made a review with it and soon to publish on a techy forum at the end of the week but I honestly see no use now that I have experienced just how powerful it is. It truly is overkill in every sense to me despite there being arguable better brands such as RPL etc. Don't kid yourself though, the build quality of this is fantastic and there are no mode hops with a very tight beam. Last night we had overcast skies and my brother miles down the free way was on the phone with me so I told him to look out his south window as I pointed this guy straight up for a brief second and the words out of his mouth were comparable to holy shishkabob, if u know what i mean heh. Told me it looked like something out of independence day haha.

No offense but if it only has 30 seconds of use, how do you know it averages 440mW? Is this a 'wicked' reading?

EDIT: Just read that it was from a power graph from wicked. :p

If you would first send it to a member with a power meter, and he could confirm that it actually averages at over 400mw, THEN it would be a good deal for 1450 bucks.  But because of WL:s reputation here, not many would feel comfortable with buying it. It isn't you we don't trust, it's that company called WL.

Yes there are many people here who have power meters (myself included) that would be glad to test your laser at only the cost of return shipping. With myself having personally tested a Spyder II BX that averaged 10mW, I'm not to trusting of wicked's "tests"

I don't understand why you didn't take the Spyder III...??? The release isn't that far away. For a 600mW laser. And how much will they cost new?

deebix

i dont know how much they will cost or anything about them for that matter. its highly under wraps. MarioMaster you have a pm.

deebix

Re: { REDUCED} Spyder II BRAND NEW

Reduced to $1100. If you are not satisfied with its operation upon 3 days of receival, I'll refund it completely. Surely someone out there wants to buy this ...

BluRay

To bad shipping to Australia isnt peohibited. or else i would of have a laser ages ago :'( mine got confiscated. and the bad thing was, they send me a letter from the post office , telling me to goto the post office cause there was a parcel waiting for me. When i got there, all i got was legal papers and note telling it got confiscated. ;D

Tommy

deebix

im baffled how no one is even remotely interested lol