Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Teenie burners 120mw + red laser pointers $55 ship

Kenom

I suppose I could still build these. If your truly interested. I do have some blurays on the way to see if I can get it to work in one of these.

If your interested in one give me a PM and I'll see if we can't work something out.

Kenom is a full-time college student, the single father of two small boys, and recently had the good fortune of finding someone to smile with, late into the night.

Give him some time . . . . .

Peace,
dave
Not to mention he's a great guy!
Thanks a zillion for fixing my LPM Kenom! -Glenn

btw, how about trying the BR w/ a lasorb in there?

Last edited:

daguin

My Teenie Burner sits on my desk all the time. It is one of my "go to's" when I just want to make some neophyte say, "WOW!"

It is just simply amazing to see 300mW of bright red light coming out of such a small piece of equipment.

Peace,
dave

Kenom

And since someone has successfully fired a bluray off of button batteries, I think a PHR might work in one of these. We'll see soon enough. Too bad PHR's are getting rather rare.

I suppose I could still build these. If your truly interested. I do have some blurays on the way to see if I can get it to work in one of these.

If your interested in one give me a PM and I'll see if we can't work something out.

if you get a working blu-ray in this i will be interested.

Kenom

well I can tell you that the blurays are going to be a little more expensive.

Kenom

they can be purchased on DX, but that is not where I get them. I don't share my "source"

Kenom

hahaha you don't want me to make your work easy do ya!?>@?@

just asking because i was looking hours today on google and dealextreme and i couldn't find them.

few more questions,
it uses a heatsink?it is on/off or twist to turn on?

Last edited:

Kenom

there is no heatsink since there's not enough room inside. It does connect to the aluminum of the head so it acts a little like a heatsink. However it needs to be electrically insulated and it twists on off.