Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Tec popped off of Laserbee

hey, I was only asking for clarification. No need to shoot the messanger. You're not under attack by the Rabid Kenometer clan.. I'm just a bystandard.

I'm not shooting the messenger and I don't feel I'm under attack.
I'm just trying to answer your repeated same questions as clearly
as possible since it seemed as if you did not yet grasp what I was
trying to convey...;) :beer:

I am a human LPM. You can rent me for $25/hr.

Just shine the laser on the wall next to me, and i'll hold up a piece of paper with the output

Guaranteed accurate +/-500mW

:crackup::crackup::crackup:...:sold:

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:

Benm

You could alway epoxied the TEC back to the heatsink and measure a laser which has been monitored before. See if the measurement is way off or a little. If it is little then use a small correction in future measurements
You could sent the LPM back to Jerry as last resort. There is nothing more we can do about it on the forum.

I'd go for that really. There may be some difference in reading between the values you got before and after re-attaching the sensor, but if you have a laser that you have measured before, at leat you get some idea of the difference.

Having a meter that is 10% off is better than scrapping the whole thing - and if you decide to get a new meter later on you can probably compare readings between the restored laserbee and your new meter to make some corrections.