Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

tattoo removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry. But you just joined here and the type of device you are requesting information for is very dangerous. Not only is it very dangerous (involving high voltage and high energy pulses and a list of possible hazards).

You could not simply "make one" or "throw one together". My suggestion is to go on eBay and look for one.

what inside this handal?? ineed made this part but i dont know what inside
China_Laser_Spare_Parts_Nd_yag_handle_for_Tattoo_Removal20118241431010.jpg

Why rainbows and unicorns of course.

To answer your original question, you can't...

If you need a tattoo removed, consult with a dermatologist...

I don't know what is inside that handle but I can tell you that if you have no idea what is inside then you shouldn't be trying to make or repair it.

Most likely all that is inside is some irreplaceable optics and an optical fiber.

Go to a dermatologist if you actually care for your eyes and skin. There is more to tattoo removal than just flashing high intensity light on your skin. You need the right technique, medicine and expertise to minimizing scarring, pain, etc. If used incorrectly, you can easily damage your eyes.

Or you could go the way the US navy removes them, at sea I have seen the medics remove tattoos by rubbing salt on the skin till it bleeds out the ink, this is very painful but if you do it your self it will be very cheap to do.

Get some beers and go for it...

Or you could go the way the US navy removes them, at sea I have seen the medics remove tattoos by rubbing salt on the skin till it bleeds out the ink, this is very painful but if you do it your self it will be very cheap to do.

I was going to suggest sand paper, but your way is much more entertaining. :angel:

I don't know what is inside that handle but I can tell you that if you have no idea what is inside then you shouldn't be trying to make or repair it.

Most likely all that is inside is some irreplaceable optics and an optical fiber.

Not really inside it, but it's an Nd:YAG laser...

I vote for salt and pictures...

jakeGT

I vote you take a knife and just slice off what you need gone.
And please take pics and videos for us.

It'll be really cheap to so.

Haha!

I think they make some cremes you can use to remove tattoos. Probably more expensive than salt.

...or a knife.

Meh Just a disk grinder and some Jack N Coke.

I allmost forgot video camera:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.