Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Tarantino Fan or whatelse?

DJNY

Here are some deleted scenes from Pulp Fiction you might not have seen yet

While I won't agree with all scenes for being "the best tarantino scenes out of these movies", they cover up some highlights

I'm not into Science Fiction like I guess most of the other guys on this forum are. But definitely looking forward to the Gravity 3D release :)

Last edited:

Re: Pulp Fiction Fan?

Pulp Fiction is honestly my favorite movie of all time. I plan to get the soundtrack LP on vinyl and hang it up as a poster.

This movie is gold, and that's not a pun to the movie, or its special edition :)

sinner

I probably have watched this movie more than any other movie! Thanks for sharing :beer:

Yes Pulp Fiction. I have a poster.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 87

DJNY

Here is mine

Attachments

• IMG_1036_DxO.jpg
    IMG_1036_DxO.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 72
I dunno, while Pulp Fiction does raise some very thought-provoking points, and is cool overall, it doesn't resonate as well with me, I don't really like Tarantino's style of storytelling as much. Not that it's bad, far from it, but it's just not up to my preferences.

Best movie I have ever seen?

District 9.

Though I must say, my favorite scene from Kill Bill Vol.1 is Orin Ishi's rant when she cuts that dude's head off.

Boss.

I dunno, while Pulp Fiction does raise some very thought-provoking points, and is cool overall, it doesn't resonate as well with me, I don't really like Tarantino's style of storytelling as much. Not that it's bad, far from it, but it's just not up to my preferences.

Best movie I have ever seen?

District 9.

I've been waiting for a sequel to Distrct 9 for ages. That movie was so well done, it was extraordinary.

I actually had forgotten about that little gem!

Last edited:
I've been waiting for a sequel to Distrct 9 for ages. That movie was so well done, it was extraordinary.

I actually had forgotten about that little gem!

Oh don't worry, it's in the works. The creator, Neill Blomkamp, was busy working on Elysium movie after District 9, because AFAIK he wanted to get some other project done first, to take his mind off things.

Now that's done, District 10 (confirmed) is on the way.

The highest hopes I've held for a movie, ever, is Mass Effect. Sheduled to be out sometime in 2018 or 2019, but man, it has my hopes up.

Mass Effect movie five or six years away, says producer - GameSpot

Reason I'm so up on this is along these lines:

Original 'Mass Effect' Movie Writer Says Game Was Too Difficult to Adapt

They're not just stumbling around and pushing it out the door. They know what kind of calibre of the story they're dealing with and doing their best to make it good from the set-go.

The game has around 75 to 80 hours of content. Even if you just speed-run the primary stoyline, you need some good 15+ hours for entire trilogy.

How are they going to make a movie out of this, is anybody's guess but I can see they're not messing around.

Last edited: