Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Survival Laser S4™ Custom Host

Garoq

That new Battery Extention would be a beauty to have added onto the S4 host!! :drool:
And may inquire what program you used to create that model?

I use Vectorworks 2010 by Nemetschek. It was originally called Blueprint, then Minicad, then the Vectorworks series.

wheedy

I got my S4 unmarked host today.... It's awesome! I'll post a review of it tomorrow.

wheedy

It has those two little grooves on either side of it.... I want to put tritium vials or something GITD in them!

Last edited:

MadEye

Hi guys,

I need some information about this host and sadly Garoq is on holidays and I hope I can find an answer here from anyone who has an open host to check something for me.

The question is simple: Is this (see picture) thread the same as the C6 host has (M24*1)? I need to order some parts now and need to know this...

osulirpo.png

Last edited:
LOL, Yeah I was scratching my head at this one for a minute. Thought maybe it was a trick question or that I was losing my mind.

MadEye

as you can see I wrote this in the S4 thread... So there could be the possibility Im talking about the S4 host, but couldnt find a matching picture cause the host is pretty new...

I think you misunderstodd me... I want to know if the S4 has the same thread as the C6 at the marked spot...

Garoq

The S4 is not a C6.

7455618376_d7bfcb111b_b.jpg

However, to answer the question, yes the threads are the same.

Last edited:
The S4 is not a C6.

7455618376_d7bfcb111b_b.jpg

However, to answer the question, yes the threads are the same.

That steel- coloured S4 with the blue focus adapter is exactly what I am looking for. Is there a link to that exact model?

Garoq

That steel- coloured S4 with the blue focus adapter is exactly what I am looking for. Is there a link to that exact model?

The color is actually flat black, but here is a link to what we offer:

No-Diode Host Bundles

The one in the photo was an SL 1.4.

If you are outside the US, we offer a complete package including the diode and driver module on the survivallaser.com store.

Ok, I see. Is it possible to get a gray coloured version of the S4 host though? Those host bundles are a tad to expensive for me :/