Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Survival Laser S4™ Custom Host

Garoq

WOW!!! that looks super sexy. man you just keep hitting us with better and better products. Nice work!! I would love to put together a laser with this host and I am sure in time I will.

Thanks Luke, I'm sure you'll really like it. You should have yours in a few days. ;)

Garoq

Here's a photo of the four iterations:

7443435086_7c49deeecd_b.jpg

Last edited:
When are these stainless steel ones gonna hit the store, and how come the two extended ones have normal tail caps instead of the s4 tail caps?

Those aren't steel... most likely un-anodized aluminum.

Garoq is just showing the three pre-production prototypes. :whistle:

These cases look great! I'll probably be ordering some parts from you soon, would you be able to accommodate shipping a few things separately? I ask, because it is vital to avoid customs in Australia.

Garoq

These cases look great! I'll probably be ordering some parts from you soon, would you be able to accommodate shipping a few things separately? I ask, because it is vital to avoid customs in Australia.

No problem, just place two separate orders and mention in the notes that you don't want them combined.

Garoq

The prototype on the left has the same heat sink holder setup as the SL stainless steel host.

The next one has the C6-style heat sink holder configuration. Both have the SL stainless steel tail cap design.

The third one from the left has a redesigned tail cap that is the same diameter as the heat sink end.

The final design on the right added the groove detail in the middle of the battery holder, and a couple of modifications to the tail cap that allowed the host to tail stand. The heat sink holder design is the same as the previous two and can physically accommodate any of our heat sinks.

Last edited:

Garoq

Recon Rangerv asked exactly what I was about to ask, i have a feeling the Battery Extension Tube would conflict with the new look of the S4™ host. A picture would really help me determine which one to purchase, because I need the Battery Extension Tube.

I will post a photo tomorrow. I will likely redesign the extension tube for the next production batch to include some of the features of the S4 host.

wheedy

Are you ever going to offer an unanodized or stainless steel version of the S4?

I'll be picking one of these up in the next few days either way :yh:

Garoq

Are you ever going to offer an unanodized or stainless steel version of the S4?

I'll be picking one of these up in the next few days either way :yh:

It's possible sometime in the future.

Garoq

Here are a couple of photos of the S4 with the battery extension tube:

7488891754_2c2367dafd_b.jpg

7488891628_9846cba7e1_b.jpg

Doesn't look too bad. ;)

That new Battery Extention would be a beauty to have added onto the S4 host!! :drool:
And may inquire what program you used to create that model?

Last edited: