Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Survival Laser Labor Day Weekend SALE!!

Garoq

Though starting a bit late, we are running our first ever Labor Day Weekend Sale! Use coupon code "LABORDAY" to get 20% off any SL products on the U.S. AND international stores. The sale will run through 9/6 at midnight Mountain Time.

Thanks for your support!

BobMc

Though starting a bit late, we are running our first ever Labor Day Weekend Sale! Use coupon code "LABORDAY" to get 20% off any SL products on the U.S. AND international stores. The sale will run through 9/6 at midnight Mountain Time.

Thanks for your support!

Nice! Might just have to take a walk through your store and find something I just can't live without. :D

Best wishes.

Last edited:
Good luck with your Special Coupon Sale....

Jerry

Last edited:
There seems to be an error with the coupon code. When I entered the code it said "This coupon has expired @ 9/6/2017 12:00:00 AM" ?

Wow! I feel stupid, I forgot to enter the code for 20 percent off on my order a couple days ago. Oh well, not Gary's fault. No big deal though, still excited to start the parts on a future M02 build :)

GSS

Wow! I feel stupid, I forgot to enter the code for 20 percent off on my order a couple days ago. Oh well, not Gary's fault. No big deal though, still excited to start the parts on a future M02 build :)
What host kit did you order for the M02?
It's going to be BRIGHT:eg: Richie..

What host kit did you order for the M02?
It's going to be BRIGHT:eg: Richie..

Hey GSS :D
I got a basic C6 bundle kit but I'm actually gonna drive the M02 to only 1.2 amps to ensure longer life and slightly better Duty cycle. I was actually thinking of getting a Sink from Lifetime when I do build it because he sent me some pics of some great heatsinks for the C6. I really can't wait to do this one because I'm starting to get bored of my 70mw pl520 :p

GSS

Hey GSS :D
I got a basic C6 bundle kit but I'm actually gonna drive the M02 to only 1.2 amps to ensure longer life and slightly better Duty cycle. I was actually thinking of getting a Sink from Lifetime when I do build it because he sent me some pics of some great heatsinks for the C6. I really can't wait to do this one because I'm starting to get bored of my 70mw pl520 :p
So about 700mw of green:eg:
That diode run's hot that's for sure so just maby go with one of Lifetime's sink.
What's the deal with your SciFi 520, is it working?

Last edited: