Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

***Survival Laser Discount Code & LPF Deals on Special Laser Bundles***

Fiddy

That does look nice! You used the extended (but not tapered) copper heat sink, right?

:D

Yup thats right! thats why i asked for it!

I see you put a kit up on your site with the extended not tapered heatsink.

The 10% is greatly appreciated! I would of loved to have gone for one of the discounted kits but I needed all the accessories. I have a large collection of lasers but this is my first big kahuna laser :)

Garoq

The 10% is greatly appreciated! I would of loved to have gone for one of the discounted kits but I needed all the accessories. I have a large collection of lasers but this is my first big kahuna laser :)

Thanks Stromos, your order is shipping this morning! :)

You can with the blue kits but you are going to only get about 1/4 of the power of the laser [250 - 300mw for the 1W kit]

ymer

You can with the blue kits but you are going to only get about 1/4 of the power of the laser [250 - 300mw for the 1W kit]

Ahh I see, so for one of the bundles I would be better off getting the Battery Extension Tube to fit 2x18650 and get full power

If you are using a regular C6 host yea, I got his stainless steel host, which is awesome by the way, so i just use disposable CR123As

Garoq, can you PM me or email and let me know if the deals still valid? I def want to place an order for a few things, or do we just use the deal code and the price gets reduced for members?

Ive been lurking here for a while learning...finally I had to join and experiment more!!!

Garoq

Garoq, can you PM me or email and let me know if the deals still valid? I def want to place an order for a few things, or do we just use the deal code and the price gets reduced for members?

Ive been lurking here for a while learning...finally I had to join and experiment more!!!

Yes, most of the LPF deals are still valid, as is the LPF discount code for the store. PM me with what you are interested in. :)

Got all my parts...Gary...you are outstanding in customer service ! ! !

Thanks from Canada, and I am working on what I need for my second order.

Garoq

Got all my parts...Gary...you are outstanding in customer service ! ! !

Thanks from Canada, and I am working on what I need for my second order.

Thank you, I'm glad it showed up in good shape!