Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

***Survival Laser Discount Code & LPF Deals on Special Laser Bundles***

I bought the 660 nm kit on the site - wow! Fit and finish was 100% awesome.
the hardest part was waiting for the battery to charge.

what a great product i couldn't be more pleased. I will be sending you a PM hopefully next month about a 445 nm kit.

Last time Gary shipped a package to Afghanistan for me it got here in 8 days, and im expecting one he sent out 4 days ago any day now according to usps. BTW Gary thanks for all the help you've given me and im really enjoying the lasers.

Garoq

Last time Gary shipped a package to Afghanistan for me it got here in 8 days, and im expecting one he sent out 4 days ago any day now according to usps. BTW Gary thanks for all the help you've given me and im really enjoying the lasers.

You're welcome and thanks! Although I think Priority Mail shipment to APO addresses is a bit faster...

Fiddy

Got my stainless steel host and goodies last week!
Cheers for the hand written note :D

ped

When was yours shipped? I normally get things a lot faster from the US :undecided:

Last edited:
The 26th i believe he shipped this latest one. I don't really keep track much of the days here though.

ped

Mine just got here :) will be doing a little review later.

Thanks

Fiddy

just built one for a customer, boy do they feel beefy in the hand!

Also looks good with a 3/4" adapter :)

slss.jpg

Garoq

just built one for a customer, boy do they feel beefy in the hand!

Also looks good with a 3/4" adapter :)

slss.jpg

That does look nice! You used the extended (but not tapered) copper heat sink, right?

Stupid question but what's the difference between tapered and non-tapered? My package got here early this morning too.