Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

***Survival Laser Discount Code & LPF Deals on Special Laser Bundles***

Garoq

Just responded to your PMs. I am attending the gun show in Phoenix so I will be a little slow at answering messages the next few days. :)

Garoq

I'm sorry everyone, I got a bit behind answering your PMs but I will be caught up tonight. :beer:

So I ordered a laser host and other supplies to complete a 405nm laser from Survival laser this Wednesday. Go to my mail today and it showed up already! Talk about fast, thanks a lot. It was super easy to assemble, and thanks for all the warning papers. I'll have to carry those with me for when friends try to "play" with my lasers.

Garoq

So I ordered a laser host and other supplies to complete a 405nm laser from Survival laser this Wednesday. Go to my mail today and it showed up already! Talk about fast, thanks a lot. It was super easy to assemble, and thanks for all the warning papers. I'll have to carry those with me for when friends try to "play" with my lasers.

Good idea. Also, I never hand a laser to an uninformed person with the batteries installed. They should read, understand and agree to abide by all the warnings and operating instructions before even thinking about handling a live high-power laser.

Hello there! :)

I'm new to this LPF and I want some more information about these goggles you sell:
HTML:
http://www.survivallaser.com/index.aspx?pageid=556088&prodid=3346945&rw=1

I already searched this website, and most members say Eagle Pair are great goggles to protect your eyes against green lasers (532nm). And I just bought one of 75mW (Phoenix - Wicked Lasers ... unfortunately after reading some negative posts about this laser company, oh well ^^).

*Is the beam or dot visible if I look trough these goggles or are they too strong?
* Does 'corrective glasses' mean the same thing als 'prescription glasses'? (I'm not the best at English) So can I wear them like they fit over my normal glasses?
* Does the code in the first post still work? How much will it cost to ship it to Belgium? (in Euro please). And I pay via PayPal only, does that work?

Thank very much in advance - :thanks:

Greetings,
Bart

Garoq

Bart,

The dot from a 75mW 532nm green should be slightly visible with these goggles.

However, these goggles do not protect from any infrared leakage from DPSS green lasers. Although, with a 75mW green the IR output shouldn't be much. :whistle: We sell other goggles that also protect from IR light.

Yes, corrective glasses mean the same as prescription glasses here. :) They are intended to fit over normal glasses.

Yes the discount code still works. Shipment to Belgium will be 12.78 Euro via Priority Mail, Express Mail is 30.07 Euro I think. But you can see the actual shipping amount in your cart before you finish checkout.

The store works with PayPal, Google Checkout and Authorize.net (a credit card gateway).

Thanks!

Last edited:

Garoq

Good news!! I'm glad we were able to work through your local delivery "issues". :)

Axe s

Hi,
I was looking at your $190 bundle, but cant seem to find it on your website..
I was after that and the glasses posted to Australia.
Due to our tight restrictions i have to be sure that it is parts and not labelled as lasers..
Thanks
Josh

Garoq

Hi,
I was looking at your $190 bundle, but cant seem to find it on your website..
I was after that and the glasses posted to Australia.
Due to our tight restrictions i have to be sure that it is parts and not labelled as lasers..
Thanks
Josh

The LPF special bundles are not listed on the webstore, but are available only on the forum via PM. I'll respond to your PM shortly.