Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SURPLUS CNI 405NM LASER POINTERS BRANDNEW 65mW - 70mw 50usd + SHIPPING

I know many of you have received your lasers, I believe mine went out the first day but I still have yet to get it. Anyone else track there package during shipment, and was it similar to this?

Pic shown below

Mine went out the first day and no laser yet here either. Sometimes international shipping can take a while. I am surprised that anyone has received them yet.

Mine was labeled ase a laser pointer valued at $8 IIRC Im surprised it didnt get hung in customs labeled like that

NoBama

got mine. what is the blue sticker on the endcap for? pain trying to peel it off. decided to leave it alone for now.

NoBama

the switch looks messed up. like it was tampered with. mind_ripper can you look at it looks like the switch was pushed in. wonder if you can fix it or exchange it?

udanis

r8nd0m

HI i received my laser today at 4’ away it produces a dot that is 3” in diameter. I don’t know if this is normal, but at about 2” focused beam. This laser also had a convex lense that was glued to the end of it, this appears to rattle and be loose. Two things. First are these supposed to have this lens at the end? Second are these lasers refocus-able?
Pictures:
http://alexudanis.com/wp-content/upl...0BC7145DB.jpeg
http://alexudanis.com/wp-content/upl...762BA922C.jpeg
This:
...These have a removable lens in the top which focusus the dot at close range (so you can burn stuff) simply unscrew and you have a nice high powered laser pointer...
BTW: It seems the forum messed up your image hyperlinks by shortening them.

r8nd0m

I know many of you have received your lasers, I believe mine went out the first day but I still have yet to get it. Anyone else track there package during shipment, and was it similar to this?

Pic shown below
I think that means the package is at customs, it may be there for a while.

Ya I didn't get very good results when I googled it. Packages on average seem to be held there 2-4 weeks, or people just never get them period. Thats just great..

-Greg

Looks like mine touched down in New York on the 14th. There is no update after that so they are probably stuck at the damned customs in NY for now. Oh well hopefully they will come this week.