Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Stone Tek Review

Kevlar

This is long overdue. I have order from Greg at StoneTek Electronics, Your Laser Parts Store a few times and always get what I paid for.

Shipping is extremely fast and well packaged. The diodes I ordered were wrapped in anti-static bags, then put in small, hard plastic containers to protect the items when shipped, then inserted into a bubble envelope.

The most important thing I received from Greg is the customer service!!!

All my emails have been answered promptly and I even spoke with him by phone. You just can't find customer service like his anymore.

I definetly will be doing business with him in the future and would recommend anyone looking for laser parts to Greg at StoneTek Electronics, Your Laser Parts Store :beer:

cool,
your review was very useful for me as I'm finally going to start building some lasers.
knowing a good dependable supplier is always a good thing.

I ordered 3 LPC-815 LOC diodes from Greg. They came in an antistatic baggie, inside a hard-plastic container, inside a bubble mailer. I got a kick out of the laser diodes, my co-workers got a kick out of your business card. Dang!

Greg is a top-notch guy, and even with his huge diode sale going on, he still shipped my diodes out much quicker than I expected.

Hi All,
Unlike the above, I have had EXTREMELY POOR dealings with STONETEK, and would like to warn people that Stonetek will accept your money, apologise for not sending goods with many excuses, then promise to make it up to you by sending extra, then will never send it, and ignore all your e-mail thereafter, YOU WILL NOT GET A REFUND, GOODS ARE EITHER LOST OR NOT SENT, STONETEK do not Provide any Postage insurance or tracking system, SO BUYING FROM STONETEK is a GAMBLE. Good luck- you are better off dealing with more reputable companies, or even e-bay has a better chance. Check out:- List of laser manufacturers - Laser Wiki

Hi All,
Unlike the above, I have had EXTREMELY POOR dealings with STONETEK, and would like to warn people that Stonetek will accept your money, apologise for not sending goods with many excuses, then promise to make it up to you by sending extra, then will never send it, and ignore all your e-mail thereafter, YOU WILL NOT GET A REFUND, GOODS ARE EITHER LOST OR NOT SENT, STONETEK do not Provide any Postage insurance or tracking system, SO BUYING FROM STONETEK is a GAMBLE. Good luck- you are better off dealing with more reputable companies, or even e-bay has a better chance. Check out:- List of laser manufacturers - Laser Wiki

got proof?

To Silvershot, Of course I got proof, what do you want to see the e-mail correspondence, orders dates etc, I will send them to you privately if you want. My only motive is to warn others, and advise them that they are better off giving away money to charity, then purchasing products or gambling with their hard earned cash.

To Silvershot, Of course I got proof, what do you want to see the e-mail correspondence, orders dates etc, I will send them to you privately if you want. My only motive is to warn others, and advise them that they are better off giving away money to charity, then purchasing products or gambling with their hard earned cash.

Yup, I sent his items MULTIPLE times, they were returned ONCE - he accepted two shipments, and all I ever received back were threats to ruin my reputation, and demands for money back, after he already kept two shipments. Talk to the other 3,000 + satisfied folks, good-bye scamming spammer from Australia.

And THAT is all I have to say about it.

anselm

a douchebag said:
I will send them to you privately if you want. My only motive is to warn others,
If you want to warn others, then why not post your proof publicly?

I have had nothing short of amazing customer service, and fast shipping from Greg!!

Trusted Seller in My Book. Keep up the good work Greg!