Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Starting tonight, 13 Sept - new GB for 16xdiodes !

Re: Starting tonight, 13 Sept - new GB for 16xdiod

Hey SenKat, thanks for keeping the quantity updated - it's helping ease my anxiousness ;) I can't wait to get these babies - I just got 2 Aixiz modules today, so once I have my Daedal driver perfected, I should be ready for them!!! ;D Thanks again!

That's 2 more for me. Thanks again Greg! You're the man... with the lasers!

One of the guys ordering via me wanted to know whether he can use those diodes to cut some film/foil stuff. He has a CNC and would like to "upgrade". Now I know that these things burn, but are they usable for that?

Alternatively, would it help him to use multiple diodes focused on one point, or are the needed watts on a higher level?

Most likely not; seeing as there these can't light white match heads, all it will do is reflect off the foil.

Gazoo

Aquastrike said:
Most likely not; seeing as there these can't light white match heads, all it will do is reflect off the foil.

Actually I believe they can but it must be driven to at least 240ms's as I recall. It will reflect off of foil and not do squat.

Come on peeps...let's get to ordering. *Blows on dice* Come On 150, gotta hit 150, daddy needs a new pair of diodes. ;D ;D ;D

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Please forgive my "humor"

im in for 2 ;) this modding thing is fuuuuun haha

I just ordered a pair as well : ) hopefully by the time they get there i will have all my gear ready

laserz

to all who are waiting for the total number to be near 150, PLEASE don't wait. if everyone thinks that way and waits, no one will ever order and this GB might not go through.

Kenom

laserz said:
to all who are waiting for the total number to be near 150, PLEASE don't wait. if everyone thinks that way and waits, no one will ever order and this GB might not go through.

yes if the GB does not go through your money will be refunded and you won't be out a penny. throw in for this and do it now~! LOL

Hrmm how about this if it doesnt go through by next week i get another pair on my next pay check ... lol with the way im ambitious and handle things i can forsee some bbq chips already

I can't get onto your site SenKat!?! Is it OK?
I'll try again tomorrow....

I'd like to order 1 maybe 2.
P.S. My LD from my 1st group buy arrive yesterday! - I'm in the UK :cool:

I just ordered another one for a total of 5. Maybe this will help it get to 150 ;) I can't wait!!! ;D

Well, I would order right now but I have two questions hindering me:
1. If I want to add more Diodes to my order, will that be okay?
2. I have asked at the german customs if there is a problem with importing these. So far it seems there isn't, but if I get notice that I have to pay some hideous percentage for taxes or something, can I take back my order?

If those are two "yes-es", then my order will come.