Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Space Discussion Thread

I will tell you the absolute truth without any exaggeration, I am made of star dust from several suns which went super nova and billions of years old.

I think that if aliens were ever found intact at area 51 or anywhere that we would see and know about it, because there would be unlimited funding for research and preparedness once they had actual alien bodies on hand, I'm not saying they don't exist, I'm sure there is other life in the universe, but I don't think we have any alien bodies on Earth hidden anywhere, simply because they would be a blank check for the Air Force.

Nit to get overly CT but one could make a strong argument that certain technologies seemed to come out of no where or before their time such as night vision and I believe the silicone micro chip. At least some would say this was from reverse engineering from alien debris.

Personally I don't believe in Roswell or Area 51 being the home of a crashed space craft. Roswell didn't start being brought up by UFO hunters until Hollywood movies like Close Encounters came on the scene. Seems to coincidental to me. The military used the Roswell incident as a smoke screen for top secret projects namely the U2 spy plane and later project Blackbird. Pretty smart move on their part.

I think it's quite possible and probable that governments could keep contact a secret but I would admit it seems like it would have come out more credibly by now.

The Germans had the Vampir night sight in WWII with an ir flashlight, actually they were ahead of us in several areas, magnetic recording via iron oxide tape with noise reduction, methamphetamine powered blitz troops, heck we went to the moon with the help of Von Braun. You know we didn't even have antibiotics until the end of WWII. Now I know the guy who invented Velcro was out hiking and looked at a hitch hiker seed stuck to his clothes under a microscope, a lot we have learned from nature.
Op amp circuits were used in our proximity fuses and we learned to degauss our ships from the British studying a captured German mine that they left the safety in.
Just imagine one united world working together, but I doubt we will ever see it in our lifetime.
Capture_01062016_054149_zpsmv2wpem0.png

Last edited:
Belief or disbelief doesn't change anything, of course. I saw the last ones here over the mountains east of Anchorage, seven of them but these put out a red light, none of the other ones I've seen before did that, they put out a yellow, or orange-yellow color.

Pi, have you ever drawn what you saw? I'd sure like to see a drawing.

No I have never drawn what I saw, but it was a disc with some volume to it and only slightly rounded on the bottom of it, the center part on the bottom with the doors was round with the doors sliding open to the sides, the thing that extended out of it was very complicated looking, not sure if I could draw it.

There are red or sometimes orange fireballs or orbs that are frequently seen all over the world, there are several videos of them on YouTube. I think those may be a natural phenomenon, at least I hope they are.

As far as the UFO sightings where someone sees more than just a light in the sky, one thing bothers me about these, if they were something we built then they wouldn't be flying below 1500 feet, that's not legal to do, they also never have proper navigation lights, that is also required by law, if they were military then they would stick to designated military flight paths. Yet some of these things fly low over residential areas or highways etc. :wtf:

About shining a laser at one to say hello, assuming you haven't completely taken leave of your senses, I am not so sure they would interpret that as a hello, they may think you are using some scanning device or they may think it's a warning to stay away, or they may not know what to think of it. I don't think I would say hello until it landed and something was walking down the ramp.

Alan

Ha, well, I'm not afraid, maybe I should be. Our scanning devices send pulses, this won't send pulses, just a light. As far as the Roswell story not coming out before the Hollywood movies about aliens, not true, I saw a story about Roswell well before Close Encounters of the Third Kind and it was in the national papers about the Army capturing a crashed UFO and recovering bodies right after it happened, then the Army suddenly changed their story and turned it into a balloon with a radar reflector which had crashed. They even had the military officer who initially reported the crash showing a crumbled up mass of aluminum foil at his feet and what looked like Balsa wood to me in the photo, he was also holding a report in his hand when the photo was taken which through current computer filtering and crunching of the data has found that report actually had some words indicating quite a different story, that there had indeed been a crashed alien craft, all of that stuff just normal junk they threw together. Apparently, they threw together some aluminum foil, or maybe it was Mylar, for the fake news story to cover it up, then changing their story. There has also been people who saw the debris come forward and confirm the stuff was light as aluminum, but couldn't be crumpled, when they did, it just sprang back into shape without a mark or crease on it, if I remember the story correctly, it couldn't be burned either. Also, there was an I beam with strange symbols on it. There is also a report from one of the security guards who was with the bodies when they were transferred to a base in Ohio. All of this stuff is old, old news.

Last edited:

GSS

Ive seen alot on the history about Hitlers so called obsession with UFO,s and so called technology, it does make you wonder. Alaskan we all might be from the seeds of aliens but did we start as humans or advance from primates? They have found drawings inside the pyramids and they look like the exact thing people are seeing today in sightings. A little of the cuff of this thread but how in time over the course of only 3000 years did we lose info on how the pyramids were constructed and their exact measurements.
Cowboy I had read the inventor of Velcro was walking his dog and when he came home the dog was covered in stickys but yes he looked at them under a microscope. As far as those drones you have did you ever try to fool someone into thinking UFO>

GSS, read these links, if true, I would not be surprised:

Scientists Find Extraterrestrial Genes In Human DNA

When Nobel laureate Francis Crick decided he no longer believed in evolution, do you think he was correct? Or was he, in your opinion, at least on the right track? Crick became convinced that every form of life on earth - all flora and fauna, the entire ecosystem - had been created not by God, but by an alien race of incomprehensibly vast intelligence and powers, a race that might also have created this universe itself, and others. However, his new theory left unanswered the age-old question: WHO or WHAT created these aliens?

Reactions: GSS

GSS

GSS, read these links, if true, I would not be surprised:
Will do, I read the first 2 paragraphs and yes very interesting. Its nice to think and daydream but it kills that in my lifetime I will never know. Still though imagination is pretty powerfull. Thx :).....Edit Definitely some fun facts Its seems to be more of an alien experiment of cruising the galaxy and seeing which planets evolve and ones that dont and what they do with evolution. Now are we the only planet that has internal wars, I dont think so but I dont think many do. As far as the alien DNA that blocks anti cancer an disease treatment, well no matter how advanced they may be, it still might be an issue. Life no matter what it is has to end.

Last edited:
GSS, I expect there will be more information flowing on this subject from government channels within the next few years, some governments in other countries have already released this information with statements that alien visitation is a reality, ours however, are slow as a snail.

What do you guys think about the oddly shaped " structure " seen by kepler.
Type I civilizations are supposed to be able to harness the power of a planet.
Type II civilizations are supposed to be able to harness the power of a star.
Type III

Last edited:
i thing why would Arnold hide ufos at area51 where people know about the site, the real thing is hidden on places ware people will never thing about it. driving to the mountain or around we may find the real secret site all over usa, i have a friend his retired hi drove to area51 when he visited his daughter, i thing he got lost and at night he told me tare ware strange lights next to area51 or so he claims to seen it and his wife two,
tare must be a new Area52 /or 53 somewhere what about ( Dulce Base )
Or This->>
ex-Lockheed scientist reveals new alien/UFO photos
Boyd Bushman's astonishing Area 51 deathbed confession - ex-Lockheed scientist reveals new alien/UFO photos - Altered Dimensions Paranormal
what is strange is when you thing about the universes and how big it is hard to imagine! its like we are only so small as humans and it gets smaller and smaller to cells :thinking: ,
ware i live i see at night strange lights in the sky specialty when i turn on the laser. since its pitch dark.

Attachments

• Hold On HaHa.gif
    Hold On HaHa.gif
    291.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Ricker

What do you guys think about the oddly shaped " structure " seen by kepler.
Type I civilizations are supposed to be able to harness the power of a planet.
Type II civilizations are supposed to be able to harness the power of a star.
Type III

I can't believe I haven't seen this before! Thank you so much, RC, for sharing this! That is quite amazing and I am very anxious to see what the radio satellites do or don't pick up when calibrated to the KIC star. God knows I'm praying for the first tangible proof of extraterrestrial life! :D

RCB: Regarding the strange object circling that star, I have no opinion on that at all, not enough information for me to come to any kind of conclusion.

@Alaskan, awesome pics brother. But.... Although I don't doubt you about seeing early films about Roswell I really think this was blown way out of proportion. I did a good amount of reading on the eye witnesses reports that was evidence that this was indeed a man made material and probably a weather ballon, was the women that said the material was like metal that you could crinkle in your hand but would unfold itself back to its shape. That's Mylar to a T. Anyone's that's every grown dope indoors knows what Mylar looks and feels like. It looks like metal but acts like plastic. It's also the same material weather balloons are made of.

I really think Roswell is an in widest that grown massive momentum over the years but there's nothing to it. I thinks it's what they said but that doesn't mean I trust "they".

Last edited: