Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Soooo... I just ordered a 589nm pen!

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Yes, I am very happy with Dragon lasers prices. They are quality products. Never thought I would own a powerful 589 for a long way off. :)
We need to persuade one of their team to join LPF, as we are very active consumers of theirs.

I ordered a 589nm Aurora GLP-589 from Dragon that's rated at 5mW just a few moments ago. I'm excited! This bad boy is gonna play cameos when I teach my classes! The Spartan needed a little brother lol

I'll be sure to update you guys when it gets here!

Any news on your purchase,

Have you received it yet is it what you expected, Please update us!

Sorry Alex I will be buying one soon but the just bought statement is chicxulub my bad for not quoteing her thread the right way, I was just after an update on her purchase!

While we're on this awesome subject, I would already have bought one if wasn't so worried about Australian customs, so I thought better buy from within Australia however Eforce lasers have quoted me $2000.

We really need another group buy that would be awesome, and middleman can ship in 2 parts for whoever pays extra!

Attachments

• 1484608861.526.jpg
    1484608861.526.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 83
You could always buy the 589 pointers from DL bad boy. They guarantee delivery to any country :)

-Alex

Yeah dragon lasers seems the best bet, anyone know what exactly they put on the package, and anyone from Australia ordered and received from them please!

Sta

Yeah dragon lasers seems the best bet, anyone know what exactly they put on the package, and anyone from Australia ordered and received from them please!

I believe the packages are typically labeled "flashlight".

Cool now I just got to sell a MTG card and I will have enough for the 30mw version.

Reactions: Sta
I've been buying parts to make yellow using a small YAG and non-linear crystal, the optics are the harder thing to find so far, at least, cheaply.

I would love to do that, I can't wait to see how you go, I wish there was more people doing this it would become common knowledge then most hobbiest could try!

A thread on the full process would be awesome, I wish that guy who pulled that whole module apart would try rebuild it in detail!

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I've been buying parts to make yellow using a small YAG and non-linear crystal, the optics are the harder thing to find so far, at least, cheaply.

What optics are you still in need of?
Eksma Optics have some 589 laser line mirrors. Are you producing a linear cavity like that in the pointers or are you going to attempt a ring, l, or z-fold?