Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Someone to build a portable laser stronger then the odin

I would recommend starting off with some lower powered lasers, preferably <50mW’s so you can get a hand into what that amount of power is. And in that I’m talking about purchasing high quality, stable lasers from reputable companies which won’t have outputs all over the place.

Then, slowly go up from there. However, once you hit 1W’s + it’s really just waiting for something really bad to happen.

You can believe you are the most responsible laser user out there and you’ve got it figured out, but it only takes a second of not paying attention or laziness which could cost you a lot!

-Alex

Not to ignore this good advice from members, but if you search enough on ebay, you will find a pointer which meets your desires, but wear protective laser glasses or goggles and make sure anyone around you, or within reach of the beam do too.

Still, the advice given is good advice, start out with a lower power green laser, they look bright at much lower power.

To all those just starting or who are experienced hobbyists...Laser beams are....almost all of them....should be imagined as LONG knives.....not solid blades...but " Blades of Photons " with the ability, under the right conditions, to cause blindness.....from a distance.....Permanent Blindness !!!

This is the nature of things. Wear your goggles, Be completely aware of your surroundings, Do NOT be distracted. Move slow and deliberate....
I preach these things to myself...on a very regular basis. I now preach these things to all on this site !!

Safety...yours and any who can see your beams...Must be your #1 Concern !!

Thanx,
CDBeam

GSS

Well said everyone:)
Unfortunately no replies whats so ever since the all the advice from the OP.
Even if he had a 15W laser like "Encap" has mentioned he is stuck in his moronic daydream ways of thinking it will cut a block of steel in half instantly. He will probably try to find someone else and spend alot of his money and probably even get scammed.
ThangTung, I would really think twice if your thinking of selling to this guy.. You have enough clients that you don't need him buddie..

Last edited: