Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Some rare lasers for sale!

CNI lasers are allowed in Australia. At least from my previous purchase.

CNI labeled the package with ' laser ' and it still arrive.

the funny thing is... Chinese custom stop the package when i sent it back to China for a repair...

I feel like you must have been lucky and or those particular customs agents were lazy:crackup:

Encap

CNI lasers are allowed in Australia.

CNI lasers or not CNI lasers has nothing to do with Australian laser laws or regulations.

Since you apparently you are unaware of what Australian laser pointer import laws actually are:
FYI: "According to federal law in Australia, any hand-held, battery operated laser with a power emmission above 1mW is considered a dangerous weapon, and written consent must be obtained prior to possessing/importing such a laser pointer. However, according to an Australian Customs fact sheet, laser diodes, modules and other laser equipment above 1mW is legal to import."
see: Australian Laser Laws

See: http://www.border.gov.au/Busi/cargo-support-trade-and-goods/importing-goods/prohibited-and-restricted Click on laser pointers(restricted import)

and http://www.arpansa.gov.au/pubs/factsheets/Lasers.pdf

Last edited:
Since this is someone sale thread i believe we should move the conversation to pm.

Sorry thread opener...(i'll delete my irrelevant posts if you wanted).

Last edited:

SOSDD

I'm not sure what's up with the CNI laser I am interested in but I do need a PayPal address to pay for the 671. Let me know please.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Sorry i still haven't gotten around to that. I haven't had time. I've been busy with alot of things. Ill try to get that done for you tonight if i can, and ill send you a PM. Lots of stuff been going on and lasers have been pretty sidelined recently.

Last edited:

SOSDD

No worries. As long as you don't forget about me here it all good.

Yeah, lots of family stuff been going on this week, plus easter, and we're in the final stages of planning my sister's wedding, so my time has been mostly shot.