Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Some rare lasers for sale!

Re: Some rare lab lasers for sale!

Yeah, I spared no expense with these. professional driver and all. They're great lasers. I actually have one I made at 690nm as well, but I'm not selling that one :tinfoil: I'd offer to make them for people, but i doubt interest is high enough to warrant that, and they're pretty expensive to make getting reds that are that low and of good quality.

I really need to get my ruby laser realigned. I been procrastinating on that for a while... I love the deep red lasers. I have a half watt 659.6nm DPSS L-fold laser too, and that's quite a sight for a red. To me, the 660-675 range is a nice dark cherry red, unlike the red orange of 633 and the nice general bright firey krypton red at 640 ish. but my favorite red will always be the dark unsaturated jewel like deep red 694nm from a ruby laser.

Last edited:

Made somd adjustments to prices and added a few things. Guys can make offers too if you like. I'll consider them on most anything.

675 #3 will be done soon.

Last edited:

SOSDD

Made somd adjustments to prices and added a few things. Guys can make offers too if you like. I'll consider them on most anything.

675 #3 will be done soon.

I'm still here for 675#3!! Don't forget about me.

I haven't :) although yours is going to be slightly different it's gonna be slightly lower power. The driver that came and yours was actually slightly different for some reason, despite being from the same batch. Yours is presently missing the protection diode so as soon as I find a suitable replacement one it will be done.

SOSDD

I haven't :) although yours is going to be slightly different it's gonna be slightly lower power. The driver that came and yours was actually slightly different for some reason, despite being from the same batch. Yours is presently missing the protection diode so as soon as I find a suitable replacement one it will be done.

How much lower power are we talking about?

How much lower power are we talking about?

A few milliwatts. The current range can probably be changed by changing a resistor or something I just haven't looked at it in that much detail. They're made to do 15 ish.

SOSDD

A few milliwatts. The current range can probably be changed by changing a resistor or something I just haven't looked at it in that much detail. They're made to do 15 ish.

Since they don't appear to be listed anymore can you refresh my memory on the price please? This darn Alzheimer's gets me a lot it would seem.

Don't grow old, it's not something I would recommend :evil:

Since they don't appear to be listed anymore can you refresh my memory on the price please? This darn Alzheimer's gets me a lot it would seem.

Don't grow old, it's not something I would recommend :evil:

ah, yes I forgot to put them back up when I edited since I assumed they would be paid shortly at the time.

I still haven't been paid for the 20mW one - $100
And for yours, since it's doing less, around 12mW (though its not hugely noticeable frankly due to the dimness of this WL) I'll tak $75, but sadly that's as low as I can go or else I'm just bleeding money.

Not sure why this one has a different driver. They were all part of the same batch...so who knows.

SOSDD

$75 works for me. I appreciate you building it for me. If it's not a problem I can get you paid next week.

Thanks!!

Not a problem. I feel that's fair, considering how long it's taken me to get around to it, and given the lower power.

Also, if you guys see something you like, do feel free to send me an offer. I'm more than happy to discuss pricing. I need to get this stuff outta here so I can get around to bringing more cool stuff to the forum, and to pay off some stuff. If you want to pay in installments or something, or have a trade I'm open to that too. And thats not limited to lasers. Computer parts, all manner of electronics, and more.

Last edited:

SOSDD

Can you put up a picture of the CNI 589? I've always wanted one.

Wow that 589nm is a bargain!! you won't find a pgl-iii-c that cheap...

*second dab on that. ( i'll take it if you back out).

Last edited:
Sure. Ill give it a checkup and let you know how its doing. Its quite old, and last time I checked, it was doing in the 40-60mW range but with a better beam than when i got it. I figured 6-700 was fair since the similar, but smaller spartans are about 4-500. Haven't had it out in so long Ive forgotten the details. I'll look at it when I get home

Encap

Wow that 589nm is a bargain!! you won't find a pgl-iii-c that cheap...

*second dab on that. ( i'll take it if you back out).

If you bought it, how would you get it shipped into Australia at your own cost and risk of loss --past Australian customs?
Is an expensive unit to lose. Maybe DHL or similar might work but expensive that way.

Last edited:

SOSDD

Sure. Ill give it a checkup and let you know how its doing. Its quite old, and last time I checked, it was doing in the 40-60mW range but with a better beam than when i got it. I figured 6-700 was fair since the similar, but smaller spartans are about 4-500. Haven't had it out in so long Ive forgotten the details. I'll look at it when I get home

Awesome, Thanks!!